Started today

TeriC

Got through breakfast and lunch shakes ok, starting to feel quite hungry now though, been drinking plenty of water and the odd cup of de-caff black coffee, trying to keep myself fairly busy as it helps to keep my mind off food! Think once the kids go back to school/college the dogs will benefit as I'll just give them extra walks to keep me away from the fridge/cupboards. Nearly through my first day:)

hi, its my first day back on it and its been ok upto now, and im starting to wilt a little bit.
all i can think about is chicken, i refuse to give in though. ive got a bit of a headache, but not due to the diet, ive lost my glasses and ive been getting them a lot.
wheres that water!
xx

Hi folks its my 2nd day and already its getting a bit better than yesterday. All I can say is eat the porridge if you can it really filled me up this morning I wish i took more off the CDC but sadly I didnt but i will deffo get more next week. Good luck with it WE CAN DO IT :flirt2:

Well done. It's my first day back on 100% ss as the past week ive had a few (well a lot) of cheats and only lost 3lb, knowing I could have at least doubled that spurs me on to do better next week. Keep going!

Back