Started today.

I clicked on your profile, and alas no photos... :(

Vicky's plucking up the courage to post one of herself in her bikininini!

lol. yes ill find the one from 3 years ago in mauritius when i weighed more than i do now lol.
ill have to find a flattering pose. if i get chance this weekend girls, ill get bf to take some piccies.
i love dresses. maxi dresses are fab :D

I break out in rashes about dresses and skirts - have 30+ pairs of jeans lol probably more.....when I sort my wardrobe out like Vicky's I'll let you know!

I hate all the faff of skirts/dress - are my legs prickly (curse of the brunette), tights or no tights, am I as paley waley as I appear = I'll wear one when I'm spray tanned :D...which I never get chance to do so...Jeans it is! :D

I too have a jeans fetish. i do like dresses when i go out though. maxi dresses cover legs :D and my dresses are only knee length- never higher

Jeans rock :) and I love them because I know how they fitted before the diet :) and how much looser they're getting - they're becoming boyfriend fit after being quite figure/fat hugging bootcut! :O

BAGGY JEANS :D

lol i have one pair of baggies left. i only bought them feb and they huge ;)

I love jeans and I bought a maxi dress this year, you know for those days , those roasting days when its so hot you cant move gggrrr I'm not bitter, it will still fit when I am thin so the weather fairies can feck right off if they think I wont be able to wear it.
Its sunny today not sunny enough though lol. I love in jeans I love skirts though too

I'm looking forward to "size ordering" my clothes, then trying on the stuff that used to fit :)... there's everything from a 16 to a 10 in my wardrobe :)... the 16's will be great to try on :D

I like that style...the...

maxi dress with a thin belt or 2 under empire line area with a waist coat, long necklace and large shoulder bag :D....ooh and sandles...

not really something I could pull off though :)...nice to see though x

I really dont think you should be keeping the 16s in your wardrobe!!!

I had to wear mine on Monday :-(

Vicky they're only in there 'cos it's a bloody mess I'm shying away from sorting out :(... will get there...

I'm a 12-14 top and a 14 bottom at the mo I think :)

oh no Jo :( Have you got big boobaloobs sarah?

Im size 12 bottom and 10 top ;) :D :D :D

i want big boobies. we will be snap then :D

mine have gone. 34 a :(

Back