Started today.....

I find that I cant eat the same portion size as I used to either.
A good thing I reckon :)
Glad you're back on track :)

Had a bit of a weird week this week.

After eating a Tuna Salad last Thursday my weight seems to be going up and not down and I have stuck to the diet since the meal.

Body is acting weird.

So far since last Friday I have gained a pound a day.

Very odd, but still going strong.

AMW said:
Had a bit of a weird week this week.

After eating a Tuna Salad last Thursday my weight seems to be going up and not down and I have stuck to the diet since the meal.

Body is acting weird.

So far since last Friday I have gained a pound a day.

Very odd, but still going strong.

Don't mean to be crude but are you bunged up? That might do it, or if it was very salty could be water retention

DON'T LOOK AT THE SCALES! Look. If you are sticking to the diet it is not possible to put on weight. Not physically possible. So unless you are an alien you are losing fat. So don't worry. There is an explanation. I don't know what that explanation is.....but I am sure there is one! New scales perhaps? :?

Had a bad night last night.

Kept having heart palpatations while drifting off to sleep. I have suffered with these on and off for years. Doctor assures me mostly everyone suffers from flutters and palpatations in their life but some feel them and others don't notice them.

Just feel tired today.

Still powering through.....

Hi there. I used to have loads of palpitations. Even when I was really thin years ago. Allergies food intolerences stress water retention and just too much caffeine are all factors. Still get them if I eat a gluten laden meal. ESP at Christmas. But friend had heart attack earlier this year (she's about 44 and skinny - the shock that she could have an attack was my motivation for starting diet) and her description of what happened bore no resemblance to palpitations. So don't worry. But check yourself for water retention ...... Have the scales started to go down yet??

Belle

Had a bad night last night.

Kept having heart palpatations while drifting off to sleep. I have suffered with these on and off for years. Doctor assures me mostly everyone suffers from flutters and palpatations in their life but some feel them and others don't notice them.

Just feel tired today.

Still powering through.....

I had terrible palpitations the night before I re-started Exante. I think it was the to-ing & fro-ing between vlcd & binging that did it to me. Was quite scary as I had collapsed shortly after ds was born with chest pain, (at home on my own with the 2 kids) & don't want this to happen again. I sometimes think these things are a reminder to us of why we need to be healthy. If your worried or they continue you could always go back to doctor for a check up & some reassurance xo

If they continue I will go back to the doctor next week.

Haven't had any today anyway.

Yes, the scales have now dropped again and heading in the right direction.

Ordered another months supply.

Just shakes only this time around.

Offical Weigh In was this morning but totally forgot but did manage to measure my chest and down to 44.5inches from 49inches

Most of my X LARGE wardrobe is to big for me now. Finally getting back into my normal wardrobe haha.

Not expecting big losses this week as I ate a meal last week and my weight went up 3-4lbs when I checked Tuesday

Are you just going to WI tomorrow then ?
You might have a nice wee surprise :)

Well only down 2.5lbs this week but had a bit of a weird week as I have already explained. For some odd reason I gained 4-5lbs when I jumped on scales on Monday after eating a meal.

Now it's friday and I am down 7.5lbs from Monday but it works out only a 2.5lb loss from last weeks weight.

Back on track now

Next months supply arrives today at 1pm

2.5 lbs is good. Funny how one meal throws the plan.

You are doing soooooo well. Not only your weight loss but you are really good at sticking to the diet regime. I admire that. Well done.

Belle

According to BMI if I lose 2 more pounds I am officially overweight and not obese haha

Result

According to BMI if I lose 2 more pounds I am officially overweight and not obese haha

Result

Thats excellent !
That is very achievable for next week eh ? :)
And a 2.5 weight loss this week after the first two weeks is good. It is all in the right direction:D

My girlfriend only just reminds me its her uncles birthday this evening and we have been invited to the meal.

Looks like I am going to have to eat another meal. But confident I can just get back on track again tomorrow like I did last week.

Just hope I don't gain the 4-5lbs again.

TFR is difficult as it really does mess with your social life and events

TFR is difficult as it really does mess with your social life and events

I agree.
But plan to get right back to it after your social event, and you are half way there ;)

Yeah, I managed to do it last week and start the very next morning.

Going to make sure I get my water in before the meal and just eat something relatively small and stick to Coke Zero.

Hopefully the scales keep heading in right direction

Good stuff :D
You are more than half way towards your goal ;):D

Back