started today!

miss.fitz

I am on day 1 of the exante diet. I feel so hungry at the moment but am managing to resist any other food so far. good luck to everyone else starting this week.

I started Sunday and found first three days challenging, hang in there its been loads easier today:(
Good luck x

Best of luck, I'm on day 3 and still a bit hungry but turning the corner a little I think. We are going to lose loads!

Well thought I would come and tell you about my day so far! Been ok so far...porridge for breakfast yumm, bar for lunch which was ok if a little dry and just had a veg soup which I really struggled with. Anyone tried anything else so far? How is everyone doing? x

glad your day is going well :) mine is too. I have had 3 shakes today and stacks of water, between today and yesterday i ve tried all flavours of the shakes and i think i am lucky as i do like them all! good luck for the rest of the day and tomorrow everyone x

day 3 is nearly over :) so far its gone well and i ve stuck to 3 shakes a day and lots of water - it has nt been as bad as i thought it would be. Thanx discodiva, good luck for monday!

Back