started today

trenchy

I have been looking at my tablets for the last few days anyway today I took the plunge and started them. I missed the breakfast one as I only had some special K with skimmed milk. Lunchtime homemade tomato soup again no fat in it so didnt take the tablet. tonight Im having baked potatoe with a bit of butter on it tuna with lighter than light mayo and a salad Im taking my tablet now as I might have a weight watchers lemon slice as well. I think I dont eat enough or exersize enough thats my problem. I have a mobility problem due to chronic asthma so cant go walking sad thing is I live on a beach in a lovely apartment. My goal is to be able to get out and walk there. I have 4 stone to lose.I like how you all support each other on here.

Hi I have had asthma since I was 16 and I found that the more I exercised the better it got- as long as my triggers didn't interfere! Colds/ smoke hayfever etc.. Swimming was great for my asthma! I have gone from chronic to mild in the last 3 years! Just from exercising more :)

Thanks for your replies ladies I cant wait to really get going with this I have never dieted before even though Im knocking on a bit I was always fairly slim, so its a challenge.

trenchy said:
Thanks for your replies ladies I cant wait to really get going with this I have never dieted before even though Im knocking on a bit I was always fairly slim, so its a challenge.

Nothing better than a challenge!!!

Hi! Good luck- its easy peasy when you get the hang of it. When i first started I took them every meal time just to get into the habit of taking- there's still fat in milk that can be lost lol

Lucy x

I think you are right Lucy and today I have taken it breakfast and lunch and shall do another with dinner. You do need to get used to taking them Im sure your right.

I seem to have lost my appetite is this normal? I had to force my lunch down and I left half of it. Im a bit worried as Im such a pig normally

I wouldn't say I lost my appetite but I'm not as hungry as I used to be & eat from a smaller plate now as My portions are so much smaller..... Are you eating enough calories though?

I think not Lexie as Im doing my fitness pal and its telling me that Im 600 cal short today. I dont know what else to eat.

special k and skimmed milk breakfast, chicken stir fry lunch, baked potato with tuna for dinner and Iv just had a crispbread with a laughing cow triangle. I drink loads of water and I had 2 cups of coffee with no sugar just milk (skimmed)

well it works I have lost 9lbs since I started a couple of weeks ago I am chuffed to bits

Back