Started today!

Annie2012

Hi all....

Finally started WW's today ! Weighed in at 18 stones 7 pounds. Same weight as 3 weeks ago, except I wasn't dieting for the last 3 weeks...I was just eating everything under the planet and still maintained for 3 weeks!
Just goes to show how much weight I could actually lose if I was actually 'dieting'! So, this is the start of the new me! The beginning of the rest of my life, so to speak! :character00238:

My leader said something at the meeting today about what someone else said to her... and I like what she said!
" 'She' no longer feels like the food is controlling her but rather that 'she' is in control of the food she is eating" ! :bliss:

So wish me luck as I have set myself a challenge to shift between 8 and half stones to 9 stones in weight within a year to 18 months tops ... :D

I would love to see where I am on 19th April 2013! Hope that you'll join me along my journey and I look forward to saying 'hi' and meeting new fellow dieters!:grouphugg:

Annie xx

Welcome Annie

Hope everything goes well for you, take each day at a time

I joined on 4th April & I have lost 6.5 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for the last few years but I am determined like you

So we can all do it together

Lou

Welcome Annie:)

Welcome Annie :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Welcome Annie

Hope everything goes well for you, take each day at a time

I joined on 4th April & I have lost 6.5 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for the last few years but I am determined like you

So we can all do it together

Lou

Hi ya Lou,

Nice to hear from you! Yes, we can do this, together! :D Well done on your weight loss... Are you doing WW's group or online? Have you got lots to lose like me ? Sorry for asking so many questions! :) A xx

Annie2012 said:
Hi ya Lou,

Nice to hear from you! Yes, we can do this, together! :D Well done on your weight loss... Are you doing WW's group or online? Have you got lots to lose like me ? Sorry for asking so many questions! :) A xx

I am going to a group I tried too long to do ur myself
I have nearly 5 Stone to loose I'm trying to get pregnant so I want to get rid of some weight in case it is hindering my chances
I don't eat the wrong foods it's my lack of exercise so I have walked quite a bit The last week and I am joining Zumba on Monday

I am going to a group I tried too long to do ur myself
I have nearly 5 Stone to loose I'm trying to get pregnant so I want to get rid of some weight in case it is hindering my chances
I don't eat the wrong foods it's my lack of exercise so I have walked quite a bit The last week and I am joining Zumba on Monday

Yes, group is best for support & motivation, for me anyway... I have 8 and half to 9 stones to shed...I love Zumba on the Wii but at the moment, the extra stone I have put on lately has really impacted on my energy levels and I need to take it slow with exercising as I am out of breath even going up the stairs, which isn't like me at all !

Good luck with trying for a baby too...

Hi Annie,

I'm Annie too! Hehe, I'm officially starting WW tomorrow after doing Slimming World on and off for the past 3 years. Just fancied a change and something new to think about will hopefully regain my focus!

I'm going to have to get used to weighing everything, but I'm sure that I can make it work.

Best of luck on your journey - I'm sure you'll do well! xoxo

Hi Annie,

I'm Annie too! Hehe, I'm officially starting WW tomorrow after doing Slimming World on and off for the past 3 years. Just fancied a change and something new to think about will hopefully regain my focus!

I'm going to have to get used to weighing everything, but I'm sure that I can make it work.

Best of luck on your journey - I'm sure you'll do well! xoxo

Hi there...nice to hear from you... Good luck on WW's .... I find the points calculator a must have and second must have for cooking at home is the WW's scales! Very useful and makes life so much easier when doing WW's. xx :D

Welcome Annie and Annie ;) Look forward to hearing how you are both doing!

welcome to weight watchers :) I've just started for the last time a week ago so hopefully we'll both do fantastically!

Thank you lovlies! So far, a very good two days x

Back