Started today!

Well done Annie, that is fantastic! 4.5lbs would get me back down to my lowest, but not expecting that!

Tbh, I can't remember what the cook book is called - I will let you know when I get home tonight! I'm finding the journal so helpful though :)

Excellent news for me (but maybe not for my waistline) - me and OH have just been accepted for a flat, we're moving in together next week!

wooo :D That is fantastic Annie!!! Well done!! Looks like I might loose my company in the 18-17 thread really soon ;)

Thanks, yes, you guys will have to may way for me... ;) Can't wait! xx

Well done Annie, that is fantastic! 4.5lbs would get me back down to my lowest, but not expecting that!

Tbh, I can't remember what the cook book is called - I will let you know when I get home tonight! I'm finding the journal so helpful though :)

Excellent news for me (but maybe not for my waistline) - me and OH have just been accepted for a flat, we're moving in together next week!

Thanks, I am really pleased for me! :D Great news on your new flat too... how very exciting! Enjoy but don't go too mad celebrating...lol...

Yes, I use my journal religiously...it follows me everywhere and I log everything I do and I plan in it too - it really helps to plan ahead of time. xx

I know that I said my goal weight is about 10 stones, possibly 9 stones 6 pounds at the lowest...but as I have so much to lose and having lost all that weight in 2007 (10 stones 10 pounds), I know only too well that I will have at least 1 stone weight in (sadly) loose skin on my belly, arms, thighs, etc.... So, if I could get it all removed (in theory), I think my 10 stones target is actually about 9 stones! Does that make any sense to anyone? I looked good and well at 10 stones anyway! xx :D

Congratulations!

Hey Annie glad I found you!!! Will prob ramble on your page now!!!! 3am are you insane??? X

Hi ya Haf,

Glad you found me....I didn't go far! ;) Ramble on! :D

Well, it's hard to fit everything in the day! So, I have to seize the opportunity to do things when I can. Plus, it helps with the weight loss - it's you who has been using the pedometer, isn't it? I have kept up with ur post but I think you missed a couple of my messages! ;) Just like I missed this one of urs! How have you been and how's the weight loss going? x

Fantastic news Annie.....really good loss, love how positive you are. Xxxxxx

Thanks Haf! It is early days yet and hope it doesn't wear off... I think , this time everything is different. I am dealing with a lot of things at the moment , all at once and I am proud that I have taken this important step to shed the weight again, for the last time. xxx

Ahhhh Annie just checked missed lots of posts!!!! Think a combination of nights and just reading last post when opening up my dairy xxxx yep I got the pedometer and it's fantastic. In work so hit the 10000 mark. X

Thanks ladies, they wanted a double deposit, but I would have paid the Earth to move back out on my own again! It's not the same living with your parents the 2nd time round!

Ahhhh Annie just checked missed lots of posts!!!! Think a combination of nights and just reading last post when opening up my dairy xxxx yep I got the pedometer and it's fantastic. In work so hit the 10000 mark. X

I have the pedometer somewhere too but I used to forget to put it on as I am always rushing... but well done on reaching the target steps...x

Mine is 14 now ( I would love to say I was a gym slip mum sadly I was out of my teens!!!) i love the fact my boy is chilled a little to horizontal. All friends with girls the same age seem to be going through the mill with hormones x I hope your son who is unwell is getting all he needs for a full recovery x x think you Deserve a medal the size of a drying pan x

Mine is 14 now ( I would love to say I was a gym slip mum sadly I was out of my teens!!!) i love the fact my boy is chilled a little to horizontal. All friends with girls the same age seem to be going through the mill with hormones x I hope your son who is unwell is getting all he needs for a full recovery x x think you Deserve a medal the size of a drying pan x

Thanks Haf ! :D My boy is still being assessed ...he is a complex case and unfortunately everything is so slow moving on the NHS.... no body seems to know what they are doing to be honest and I am going to have to step up the heat to get him the right help..:-( x

Agree NHS can be so so frustrating. When they get it right they are amazing. Being a pushy mum is good. When I am at work parents always apologise for being pushy/worried etc I encourage it, I tell them it's their job to be pushy if they aren't no one else will be (one of the nicer sides to my job empowering parents x )

Back