Started today!

Rest bay..... Dylan surfs so went to watch him....I love how I can have fish and Chips and diet is not over!!!

Rest bay..... Dylan surfs so went to watch him....I love how I can have fish and Chips and diet is not over!!!

Yes it is great that we can eat whatever we fancy! You know, I so pleased that I choose to do WW's and not LL! I wouldn't need to learn to eat again at the end of the diet because I am already doing it! Have a good weekend... are you working or off? I am so looking forward to just resting and chilling at home... x

P/S: Was it you who had those special noodles/pasta thing for 4 PP's the other day ? Where did you get it ? Think I asked you in that post but you may have missed it... x

Well done Annie :)

Thanks, how are you doing? Not heard from you for a while...seems like it anyway! ;-) xx

I'm doing ok :) Had a busy weekend :p Lost 2lbs this week though :D How are you doing this week?

I'm doing ok :) Had a busy weekend :p Lost 2lbs this week though :D How are you doing this week?

Hi...Just wrote to you on the other thread...;-) Yes, I am doing ok with diet, following it but been really down and depressed...spent most of yesterday sleeping away the feelings....still woke up feeling really down today....hormones, I believe....just wish they would hurry up doing what they do so that I get back to being bouncy and happy again! lol! Yes, u said you had ur in laws over, etc.... I have my WI on Thursday, so hope I lose as the way I am feeling now, if I don't lose, I'd feel even more down! :-(( Been having a lot of my weeklies to keep the nauseous feelings away too... Definitely hormones! Lol! Think I am losing inches...I can bend down and do my boots without crushing myself! lol! ;-) xx

Sorry to hear you have been feeling down,well done on the weight loss and loss of inches,hope you're feeling better now :0)

Sorry to hear you have been feeling down,well done on the weight loss and loss of inches,hope you're feeling better now :0)

Thanks bulldogdaisy! Feeling a little better - should pick up more soon... My gut is all bloated up and all that... Where have you been? Last I remember, I think your family were coming from France, were they? How are you doing ? x

Glad you are feeling abit better,I hope the bloating goes away soon,yup family came over from France and it was lovely to see them,then me,my OH and my dog went away for a week on a boat in the Norfolk Broads,had a nice chilled time away,I was good and bad food wise but had a sneaky wi today and only put on 1lb and a quarter so am hoping will be ok for Monday's wi.

Glad you are feeling abit better,I hope the bloating goes away soon,yup family came over from France and it was lovely to see them,then me,my OH and my dog went away for a week on a boat in the Norfolk Broads,had a nice chilled time away,I was good and bad food wise but had a sneaky wi today and only put on 1lb and a quarter so am hoping will be ok for Monday's wi.

Thanks,,,,,hoping the Actimel is fighting the baddies inside me as we speak! lol! ;-) Your break away sounds lovely too... fingers crossed for Monday, you have plenty of time to rein it back in! x

Thanks about Monday :0) will let you know how it goes.Aw hopefully you will feel better soon enough,hope you enjoy the rest of your evening :0)

Thanks about Monday :0) will let you know how it goes.Aw hopefully you will feel better soon enough,hope you enjoy the rest of your evening :0)

I get weighed tomorrow...so those friendly bacterias have a lot of work to do over night! lol!;-) And you as well, have a good evening...it is soon Corrie time for me, do you watch it? x

Thank you about my evening :0) good luck for tomorrow though you will be fine I'm sure,hope your tummy is well and truly sorted by the morning! No I don't watch Corrie anymore,only soap I watch is Hollyoaks!

Thank you about my evening :0) good luck for tomorrow though you will be fine I'm sure,hope your tummy is well and truly sorted by the morning! No I don't watch Corrie anymore,only soap I watch is Hollyoaks!

Just for added reinforced combat power, I have also had a Yakult tonight.... I am thinking that I am big, so I am gonna need more friendly guys in me! lol! Thanks for your kind words... I don't watch Hollyoaks, just Corrie and Eastenders... x

Annie2012 said:
Just for added reinforced combat power, I have also had a Yakult tonight.... I am thinking that I am big, so I am gonna need more friendly guys in me! lol! Thanks for your kind words... I don't watch Hollyoaks, just Corrie and Eastenders... x

Lol at more friendly guys in you,hope it all helps :0)

How did it go???? Hope you have had a good day.....just in from work so just chilling now with a hot choc and a fudge all for 4pp xx

Back