Started Today!! :-)

lkt100uk

My 1st 4 week supply arrived today :)

I tried exante but really couldn't get on with the taste of their products, thought I'd give s&s a try. I've already had today a crispy chocolate shake, and a dark choc meal bar.....I'm a convert already!!! The taste is so much nicer, and more excited about being able to have 4 'meals' rather than 3 a day!!!

I've already lost 7 stone with slimming world, but need a bit of a kick start with something to get the last 3 off!! Read so many inspirational stories on here so giving it a go!!

I've got a holiday in 8 weeks, so hoping to have shifted a bit by then as its all inclusive :-/

If anyone could give me any sort of idea of what sort of weight loss should I expect that would be great :), I'm 5ft 4 and 13 st 7

:))

It depends if you are already in ketosis from the exante products, or if you're eating normally. Generally, there is a fairly significant loss in the first two weeks.

I have more to lose than you, but in my first week and a half I've lost 9lbs (and that's including a slip in the first week).

I think vlcds generally lead to the loss of about a stone a month. Or that's the way it was when I was last on one.

Good luck!

helloo!
I tried the exante stuff too, not a big fan. s&s is yummy! flexible too, and yes 4 times to eat a day, wooop!
I love the savoury meal packs

Hiya, I chose between Exante and S&S and have definitely made the right choice. So much more to choose from.

Good luck with your journey! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya and welcome :)

I also tried exante first only managed 3-4 days of it then switched to s&s :) at least the products taste like what they are supposed to on this!

Good luck xx

Id expect a weight loss of around 2 stone in 8 weeks.

Good luck hope you enjoy it

Back