Started today

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Summer78, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Summer78

Summer78 Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi all I've joined the club started today. I have two stone of baby weight to lose and would LOVE to lose it before the weather gets really hot. I had twins in September and am just coming through the fog. I also have a 3 and 5 year old. I want to lose weight to be confident and not to be the mummy that makes excuses not to go to the pool. I realise that I have spent far too much of my life thinking about weight and it's time I got on with other things. I will be tracking daily and using a diary xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jade&elsie

jade&elsie Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    exante
    I'm looking to start when my packs arrive :) let me know any tips you have and good luck :)

4. Summer78

Summer78 Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi jade and Elise Oh I was hoping my packs would arrive this morning but they arrived late so I'm starting tomorrow. Maybe we can inspire each other? I am thinking of adding glucomannan powder to the shakes it fills up your tummy and has zero carbs and kcals I'm going to give it a go and see if it makes anĊ· difference to weight loss. It's made of the same stuff as zero carb noodles. I did call ex ante and ask if we could add zero carb noodles and they said no but I'm a rebel and going to add the powder and see what happens. It really helps with hunger. Has anyone else used it?

5. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi newbies, I am on week four and haven't felt the need to add anything to the meals apart from flavour enhancers. Good luck on your journey!

6. Summer78

Summer78 Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks Lucy !

7. MrsDunkley

MrsDunkley Member

Hi ladies.
    Summer78 I also have twins. They were born July 2012. I lost weight through pregnancy but then I've put loads on for some reason. I'm waiting for my pack to come. I got a great deal off ******* and I'd love to lose 5/6 stone but looking at 3/4 stones at the moment. How are you all getting on how much have you lost so far. I love hearing people's success stories. Keep positive. Vic xxx

8. KellyJervis

KellyJervis Full Member

Start Weight:
    97kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    1st12.4lb(12.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I was sure that the Zero noodles were allowed? Hope you're getting on ok :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.