Started WW today

Hi Guys,

Started WW this morning. Weighed in at 13st 9lbs. So disgusted with myself as I was 10st 13 & 3/4lbs last Xmas Eve. Anyway, what's done is done.

Hopefully, this will give me the motivation I need. I was weighing myself, but got lazy with it. And the fact that I have to pay someone money every week to weigh me, sickens me, but it will make me work hard, cos I want to lose big!!!

Good luck everyone!:)

hi btdt
gOOD LUCK HUN WITH ww iVE DONE IT LOTS OF TIME AND ALWAYS LOSE ,i LAST ON ww LOST 3 STONE IN 5 MONTHS AND i LOVE THE DIET :D
lOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING ALL YOUR LOSSES
XXC

Good luck i'm only on week 2 so i hope we can help each other

Welcome fellow WW to the board, hope it al goes ok for you, i am sure you will love it and like you say putting the weight on is behind you now ane from now on its all off off off.

Look forward to getting to know you better.

love Busy XX

Hey and welcome. Don't dwell on the weight you've regained, just concentrate on losing it. We have all been there! Make sure you come on here for lots of support. It is a fab diet, just stick with it and you will see the results. :)

Hi everyone,

I know that I have only been on WW since Friday morning. But I couldn't resist weighing myself this morning, just to see how I am going. I was down 3 & 3/4 lbs. If it keeps going down like that for the rest of the week, I will hopefully have a big loss on Friday mornings weigh in.

Hi All,

Had the "official" weigh-in this morning. I am down 5 & 3/4. Yippee!! Only problem is that it is the bank holiday weekend and I am going away in the morning until Thursday. Will have to be good.

Back