Started yesterday on Cambridge - hello!

Sahara

Hello all,
This is Sahara. I started Cambridge (again!) yesterday. I visited the old minimins site before but I was not great at working it all out and mostly read peoples diaries, which I found extremely inspiring. This time I want to create a diary and make some online friends as I think we all need as much support as possible. So I will try to work out what I need to post where!! Looking forward to sharing my journey,
Love to all fellow minimins
xXx

Hi Sahara,
Cambridge was the first VLCD I did a few years ago and I did well on it losing 5 stone...however I didn't persevere with the stages of reintroducing food and sadly put it all back on :( I'm starting Exante tomorrow as I still wanted to do a VLCD but it's cheaper than Cambridge which is necessary at the mo! Good luck, hope this is the year we all succeed, look forward to sharing your journey.

Nicky x

Hi Sahara,

I am starting CD tomorrow too! I did Lipotrim before so I know there are ups and downs ahead but I am raring to go!! So sick of food after Xmas so hoping that will last for the first few days away (Ha! I can dream :)

Good luck and looking forward to cheering at first weigh in results!

Yuna :)

Hi Yuna,

Hope you've got on well with your first day,

:)

It was pretty good considering :)
Was really impressed with myself for drinking 4 litres of water but have been running to the loo all day. Hopefully it will settle down :confused:
Bring on Day 2!

How did your day go?

I have had a good one too, really pleased as I haven't done three days 100% for years. Yes I've also been visiting the toilet a lot!!

Hello all,
This is Sahara. I started Cambridge (again!) yesterday. I visited the old minimins site before but I was not great at working it all out and mostly read peoples diaries, which I found extremely inspiring. This time I want to create a diary and make some online friends as I think we all need as much support as possible. So I will try to work out what I need to post where!! Looking forward to sharing my journey,
Love to all fellow minimins
xXx
welcome - im back on VLCD too - New You Plan -
hopefully we can all support each other in the groups
i was here in the old one too

Back