• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started yesterday on Cambridge - hello!

Sahara

S: 13st4.0lb G: 10st0lb
Hello all,
This is Sahara. I started Cambridge (again!) yesterday. I visited the old minimins site before but I was not great at working it all out and mostly read peoples diaries, which I found extremely inspiring. This time I want to create a diary and make some online friends as I think we all need as much support as possible. So I will try to work out what I need to post where!! Looking forward to sharing my journey,
Love to all fellow minimins
xXx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ruthxxx

S: 19st5.5lb C: 19st5.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello Sahara,

I have just joined and I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow and wanted to wish you good luck:)

Sahara

Hello Sahara,

I have just joined and I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow and wanted to wish you good luck:)

Thank you, you too, I don't know much about liupotrim, is it a shake based VLCD?
Love to share our journey together,

:)

tickettyboo

Next year Rodders I'll be a size 12.....
S: 17st11lb C: 15st9.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 2st1.5lb(11.85%)
Hi Sahara,
Cambridge was the first VLCD I did a few years ago and I did well on it losing 5 stone...however I didn't persevere with the stages of reintroducing food and sadly put it all back on :( I'm starting Exante tomorrow as I still wanted to do a VLCD but it's cheaper than Cambridge which is necessary at the mo! Good luck, hope this is the year we all succeed, look forward to sharing your journey.

Nicky x

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
S: 19st12lb G: 14st0lb
Hi Sahara,

I am starting CD tomorrow too! I did Lipotrim before so I know there are ups and downs ahead but I am raring to go!! So sick of food after Xmas so hoping that will last for the first few days away (Ha! I can dream :)

Good luck and looking forward to cheering at first weigh in results!

Yuna :)

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
S: 19st12lb G: 14st0lb
Hi Yuna,

Hope you've got on well with your first day,

:)
It was pretty good considering :)
Was really impressed with myself for drinking 4 litres of water but have been running to the loo all day. Hopefully it will settle down :confused:
Bring on Day 2!

How did your day go?

Sahara

I have had a good one too, really pleased as I haven't done three days 100% for years. Yes I've also been visiting the toilet a lot!!

moon1976

BaByGiRl
S: 436.5lb C: 240.3lb G: 150lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 196.2lb(44.95%)
Hello all,
This is Sahara. I started Cambridge (again!) yesterday. I visited the old minimins site before but I was not great at working it all out and mostly read peoples diaries, which I found extremely inspiring. This time I want to create a diary and make some online friends as I think we all need as much support as possible. So I will try to work out what I need to post where!! Looking forward to sharing my journey,
Love to all fellow minimins
xXx
welcome - im back on VLCD too - New You Plan -
hopefully we can all support each other in the groups
i was here in the old one too