• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

started

duncan

Silver Member
Well pps i said id be back, well here i am :eek:, its the first morning for me today, ive got a variety of soups and shakes so here goes:), i was horrified when i got on the scales last night,ive never ever ever been that heavy before. so here goes and im gonna need a little will power but im gonna do this:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck duncan xx you'll be lookin and feelin great in no time.

duncan

Silver Member
can you tell me how you got those weight thingy things onto your profile.

Trash

Still fighting
Hi Duncan

Best of luck

You need to click on USER CP
Then click EDIT YOUR DETAILS...then you need to input your height and weight, etc etc

Hope this works
x

duncan

Silver Member
thank you,ive done the ones in the profile, just cant get to save the ticker one:confused:

hi duncan, good luck.

theres a thread somewhere on here about the tickers, ill see if i can find it

duncan

Silver Member
thank you ,i think ive just done it x

hi duncan, im on day 2 today after having a xmas break. feeling ok cant wait to get back into ketosis and start burning the fat away!!!

good luck

duncan

Silver Member
ell its day 2 and im feeling ok, got used to coffee with no sugar:(, i had a bit of a slide yesterday when i opened the cupboard and all the xmas cake,chocs etc were starring at me,i was very good and didnt have a thing, was VERY tempted tho,cheers for me;)xx, ive also done my housework already,i never do y housework this early in the day :)

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Have you tried using sweeteners instead of sugar?

duncan

Silver Member
oh no didnt think of that, ill get some tonight

duncan

Silver Member