Starting 12 July

skinnyminnycoming

hi all

i'm starting LT on Sunday. My bf just recently split up with me so I've decided now is the time to take drastic action. I couldn't have done this when I was with him as eating out was what we did a lot (and why I'm probably near on 15st!!)

Anyhow, I've found a chemist nearby and I'll be going this week to get weighed (eeek!!) and to get the shakes. I'm starting on Sunday as I'm at a BBQ on Saturday.

This forum has really spurred me on and I cant wait to get started.

I'm a bit concerned as I get quite 'dithery' when I'm hungry. I'm determined to stick to the diet but I just wondered what you guys did if you get that sort of feeling.

Also, I've read somewhere on here about listerine strips?? What are these and are they ok to have without stopping the weight loss.

thanks all!!

Hiya and welcome!!! Lt is a fab diet and you will see great results after only a few weeks if you stick to it 100% :)

Once you've gone into Ketosis you won't really feel hungry - so that first week, maybe up to first 2/3 weeks you might feel hungry (you'll be in ketosis by day 5/6 for sure) but afterwards I personally really don't feel hungry.
By the way, if you don't know what ketosis is then you must watch the Lipotrim official website's video - it's about 40 minutes and i suggest watching it before you go to pharmacy - they may or may not offer you a DVD copy (mine didn't as i said i'd watched it already). It's not a thrilling watch but goes over lots of really useful information and is very important.

Listerine strips are fine to have, if you can find them (have never seen them in any shops since starting LT - but you can buy them on various shops online, I believe).

Well done on taking the first step to losing your extra weight. The first week be kinda to yourself and drink loads of water. Keep tell yourself why you are doing this during the first week and keep focused, remember after the first few days the hunger will subside. Also I think I had a couple of early nights in the first 2 weeks. Good luck and let us know how you are getting on.

Yeah well done on taking the first steps if your in the right frame of mind for it you will acheive exactly what you want

Best of luck

thanks guys for the words of support. I can honestly say I've never been more focused than what I am now......you've all done so well and its so inspiring that I'm actually wishing my weekend away to get started!!! I'll keep you posted.
Thanks again

good for you i was 16 stone when i started and am now in the 12 stone mark and gone from a size 22 to a size 16 and feel great but have had a few slip ups we look forward to hearing about your progress and helping you along the way, you have made the best decision ever

Hiya!!

Sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend!

A new you will certainely show him what for.. and you will find a much much much better man chick!!

Im sorry I dont know what you mean by dithery?

Black coffee helped me keep my hunger pangs at bay xxx

hmmm, 'dithery' i assume, a bit 'can't make up your mind', almost lightheaded, a bit 'not with it'?

could be wrong!

I started 5th March and have lost over 5 and a half stone and dropped 3/4 dress sizes from 24 to a 18/16 now. I've got 3 and a half stone to go yet - but with LT i KNOW i'll get there and have never ever felt so confident about a diet.

i know what you mean about wishing it was start date! it is exciting embarking on a new phase in life :) and i wish you all the best.

awww guys....its so nice to know that there is loads of support out there. I really appreciate it.

when I say 'dithery' I mean a little bit shaky. It usually happens if I've not eaten for ages. I usually feel okay after a packet of fruit pastels - but hey, all that will stop. Water will be the new fruit pastel!!

Thank you all for your kind comments. I'll definitely be on here and I'll let you know how it goes.......roll on Sunday!!

Back