starting 2morrow waiting for delivery today

yes you can have cottage cheese

100g cottage cheese as protein option plus 200g of veg are allowed

misspigs87 said:
Can I have cottage cheese for protein instead of chicken... I'm a vegetarian .. think I read that somewhere but can't remember where x

As has already been said 100g of cottage cheese as your protein is fine. If you eat eggs then you can also have 2 eggs. Another option is 100g of quorn.

cooked weight

thanx :) well thats kids in bed and im cooking some brocoli and gonna have that with some cottage cheese. xx
hows everyone's day going?? xx

Day 2 ... I have a headache this morn. Dunno if its the diet or stress from the kids coz I get them quite a lot. How's everyone doin? X

In the first week you may well get carb withdrawal headaches - I know I did.

weasey said:
In the first week you may well get carb withdrawal headaches - I know I did.

Ahh weasey so it's carb withdrawal. I've always put it down to stress. Had a headache yesterday I blipped but not too bad and still had a headache. Thought it was stress but it couldn't have been. :)

Sherrie .. we have the same name .. minus the e for me. :) it prob is carb as I am a carb freak lol I brought some Dr pepper zero today.. love that :) how has everyone's day been? I haven't drank as much water today.. x

Day 3 today ... just had lunch ... ordered my next lot of food today. I am thinking that the cost of this is extortionate... is slim an save low carb? CUd I do it myself cheaper ? I was thinking small cupa soup with them pasta bits they add an still stay In ketosis once Im there coz dunno if I am or not. I clearly need to research more about all this... how's everyone doin? On 4 packs a day are u supposed to have veg an protein meal too? I have been ...x

Yes its a low carb plan. Ketogenic

Have a read in the sticky threads

You would not get your nutrients from a cuppa soup hun

It Costs me 90 quid a month which is cheaper than food for me personally :)

Xxx

misspigs87 said:
Day 3 today ... just had lunch ... ordered my next lot of food today. I am thinking that the cost of this is extortionate... is slim an save low carb? CUd I do it myself cheaper ? I was thinking small cupa soup with them pasta bits they add an still stay In ketosis once Im there coz dunno if I am or not. I clearly need to research more about all this... how's everyone doin? On 4 packs a day are u supposed to have veg an protein meal too? I have been ...x

I'm surprised you're finding the cost 'extortionate' it works out as about £30 a week if you buy the men's 28 day pack.
It wouldnt work just by having cup a soup and in fact be highly dangerous. On 4 packs a day as a female you have a 200g veg allowance but you don't have the protein. Thts possibly why you're finding it expensive-if you read up on it you'll see it's either:3 packs and 100g of protein, with your veg and milk allowance OR 4 packs a day with veg and milk allowance! Men get an extra pack a day
Good luck

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Well yesterday about 6pm I binged on some sweets an choc :-( this morning I cudnt get off the toilet =/but back on it today ... I have had a shake at breakfast and a pack an a bar at lunch time. X

Back