Starting 3rd January - if this fails it's surgery

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Hi everyone

I've been on the Site for ages and on the 3rd January start a new programme with Rachel Ricketts Weight Loss Centre. It's a metabolic weight loss program (it looks like it's vlcd as well) with weekly contact and support. People generally lose 10-14lbs per month which would be great, and it's all real food, no shakes etc so the whole family can have the same meals (just the others can have extras!)
Not sure where to post generally but I'll work through that.

Hope to find a buddy or two on the way.

L

Hello and best wishes with your weight loss :D

I don't think I could ever have any form of surgery. I think most procedures simply sweep issues under the carpet, they will always return eventually.

Don't know much about your diet choice but hey, as long as it cuts the three bads (carbs, fat and sugar) down, and is low calorie, you will be fine.

Last week I pretty much watched and read all the major weight loss success stories across the whole internet. I gained so much determination from it, I recommend you do the same. YouTube has some great videos that I always watch when I lose a bit of motivation.

You can do it!

i hope it works for you :) good luck

Hi.

I'm starting on the 3rd jan too but on cambridge weight loss (vlcd). I'm a little nervous but really want to succeed!

You'll have to let me know how you get on!

x

Good Luck, I have also been considering weight loss surgery but thought I would see how much weight I can lose this year and then re-evaluate. Good luck on your journey x

Good luck! :)

Last week I pretty much watched and read all the major weight loss success stories across the whole internet. I gained so much determination from it, I recommend you do the same. YouTube has some great videos that I always watch when I lose a bit of motivation.

You can do it!

This is pretty much what I have been doing for the last week or so! It's so motivating!

Best of luck on your new journey! You can do it! x

Good luck for today!! I just had an original porridge, well it was different... I'm sure it's just to get used too. Had a pint of water too.

Let me know how you get on. xx

Back