Starting a diet today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MissSparxy, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. MissSparxy

MissSparxy New Member

Hi there! :)

My name's Rebecca and I'm starting my diet today. I'm 22 going on 23 soon and I recently weighed myself twice in the last week. I'm about 5ft3 and on weds/thurs I weighed at 14:02 and now I'm currently 14:08.... I decided to start a diet today rather than in the middle of the week so I used up a lot of junk food before I started today hence the weight gain.

My mother spotted this site and I thought it would be good to get to know others who are dieting and I love forum chats so... :)

When I first weighed myself, my friend who's also doing this Weight Watchers pro points diet, worked out that my daily pro points allowance was 31. Does anyone know if my new weight will still apply for that or if it will still change?

Sorry, lot of info there, lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KraziKayzi

KraziKayzi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.7kg
    Current Weight:
    78.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.5kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck with your weightloss, I wish you every success in your journey to happiness

xKx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.