Starting a fresh!

How is the day going!I have to say not having a good one myself!Last day of school hols and kids are climbing the walls!Food is calling me!!Willpower is strong!

Hello Mary poppins,
My day has gone well thanks, cooked a dinner that i dont like for my girls, so that helps!

Not drunk enough water but that comes with time for me!
Hows your day gone?

Hey emmie lou - just wanted to see how your day had gone, and send you a BIG HUG to help you along the way! 2008 is our year!

Lors x

Good luck on your restart Emmie! Hang in their Mary Poppins!

Gxx

Ahhh thanks for checking in :)

Thanks for the hug too, i'll be needing it by tomorrow,
Usually get a major headache day 2,3+4

Thanks to you to porgeous, been reading your posts your doing fab!!

Day 2 and still 100%, i get weighed tom (wed) so i hope i'll have lost a few pounds to keep me going for my first full week!
Just got back from food shopping, did it as quick as poss as i have a pretty bad headache and i want to be home so i can keep up with my water!
hope your all doing well!!

Had a much better day today!Kids are back at school and spent day shopping with best pal,who bless her said I looked as if I've lost weight!She's great!She always notices it coming off and never says a word when it's going on!Also Porgeous is my sister-in-law so that keeps me inspired!Hope your headaches are not too bad!I've been lucky there,but I do drink gallons!unfortunatly water and not wine at the moment

Glad you are having a better day - shopping can work wonders!

Gxx

Hi all, day 3 and feeling really ****, and sorry for myself!! :wave_cry:

I know it will be over soon but my head is killing me and i feel really sick, going out in a min for my first weigh in so that couldnt come at a better time really!

I go with my cousin who has done a full week so her loss should inspire me!

Hope your all battling on, stay strong everyone!

Aw drink plenty of water and take a couple of paracetamol, you will feel better soon and just keep thinking of that great loss on your first weigh in.

Good luck for your weigh in Emmie Lou!

Hi, thanks girls, i do feel a bit better now, had some pills and went to bed for an hour!!

I had my WI and i've lost 4lbs very pleased with that as its only day 3 for me! My cousin only lost 3 lbs, she was a bit disappointed but our cdc decided that she hadnt had enough water and she's also had a bar each day- not supposed to but she had a majorly stressful wk, her mum ended up in hospital! shes on the mend now.

so on with the week ahead and feeling v positive, just need to try real hard with the water!

Hiya Emmie Lou, sounds like you're doing really well for your first week. Keep it up! *hugs*

Thanks for the support you 2, felt a bit sorry for myself today but just had a long bath and a black coffee and feel a bit better! :)

Back