starting a fresh

Hi all. Many years ago I lost 4 Stone of baby weight with both my children. Really enjoyed the diet doing it by way of red days. I got caught up in the trap with various diets but you can't eat wheat, can't eat dairy and never really enjoyed it. Well enough is enough. Going back to what I know best, slimming world. To be honest I am happy with doing red and green days and will stick to this. Will be doing it from home, weigh in tomorrow morning.

Hi dreamslimmer
I was very much the same I loved the red days, I was very disappointed when I rejoined last year and found they weren't really advertised in the new members talk anymore :( the red days were the way I lost most of my weight before i stopped going. I am rejoining on the 23rd so hope we can become friends and support each other!

Hi. Some point last year I re joined sw and it was all about ee. I asked about red/green and it was not encouraged. To be honest didn't last long. Me personally I will be sticking with red. I am doing it at home as doing g varying shifts I end up only going twice a month. I am weighing myself tomorrow morning so will be fab to encourage each other. I love trying new recipes so will post plenty when I can.

Hi guys, I understand that sp days are closer to red. You only eat foods that are "s" so your veg and fruit and "p" which is protein so all your meats and fish etc. This naturally Limits carbs.

You may find that when you read the literature this appeals to you!

Back