starting afresh

CD seems like my idea of hell, but I can see how it would be effective!

I read a testimony from someone recently, a very obese person, who was trying to explain why it was so hard to lose weight, and he said "How successful do you think drug and alcohol treatment would be, if addicts had to have a couple of small drinks or a fix every day?". That's basically what dieters have to do, as we can't just 'go cold turkey' and stop eating can we? I guess CD etc are good because it's not the same as eating...

I really love Atkins, yes I've modified it slightly to limit my calories but I'm getting so much more fullness out of the calories I'm eating, and such fewer cravings, it's a no-brainer really!

Atkins is the only diet that has ever worked for me, and still does, and that's the important factor. On other diets I tried just before Atkins I kept losing the same few pounds over and over again 'cos I couldn't stick to the diet. That's my fault of course.

i don't think it would be good for you and i don't think a cdc would sell you the stuff hon. plus, if you do it and go straight back to eating again without moving up the plans, chances are the benefits wouldn't last long.

abz xx

ha. when you're deep into it it's great... once you're off it the thought of going back on it is horrid. if you can do it all in one go then woo!! if not it's hard going :D

Back