Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hi ladies

It's very quiet on here today. Is everyone busy doing Christmassy things ?

Hope your party goes well Nikki, I remember the excitement from my parents, I hope everything goes really well and you all have an amazing time :). ( don't forget your camera :))

Ange, sounds like you've had a good day. It's not just women that can shop. Hope you're enjoying having your boy home :).

How is everyone else doing? Did you get your tree up Kim.

My day has been ok, tree is up, pressies are wrapped and I'm just sat waiting for hubby to have his shower before Strictly is on.

I am trying so hard to be good. But am so frustrated that it takes so long to see results!!!! It's another one of those 'fat and horrible' days for me I'm afraid. I was so positive yesterday and today I feel the opposite. On the upside, 2nd day of no smoking, and I can't say I'm missing it, as long as I'm busy I don't even thin about it :).

Hope you all have a fab weekend

Hugs xxxxx

Sorry to hear you have felt like that today Becca, I know the feeling, sometimes I just wake up feeling fat, i know its one of those days when i try on every outfit in my wardrobe and still feel like i have nothing that looks nice. im so proud of you for not having a cigarette well done you, please keep it up x

lovely to hear from you Ang, sounds like you are having a lovely (but hectic) weekend with Lee, bet you are loving having time together.

hope you are having a good weekend sue, Lesley-Anne and sarah

looking forward to hearing about the party Nikki

we have had one of those days when there's just not enough hours in the day, we should have started earlier but hubby had a nice lie in and we didn't get going until 10.30am went Xmas shopping (lots of traffic) then came home for lunch, got all the Christmas decs down then went to buy the tree, there was so much choice we walked round and round the field trying to choose one and finally found a beautiful one, came home and the girls spent ages decorating it and singing to Christmas songs, then we just had an hour to make a few Christmas cards before i had to start cooking dinner, was quite good because I didn't snack as much as usual but have still managed to have all my points and feeling hungry again tonight, hopefully the tv will take my mind off of eating-except for all the food adverts I hate them sometimes!

enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone x

It's quiet here again today

Hope everyone is having a fanatic weekend xxx

Hi sue

I'm doing ok thank you. Can't believe how cold it is though brrrrrrrrr!!! Weight wise, up and down, I am trying but don't seem to be shifting it at the mo. my husband did point out though that I've spent the past 8 weeks barely moving far from the sofa so hopefully once I'm more mobile it will help. Am getting there, went for a nice walk today. It was so lovely to wrap up and go out on the fresh air :).

How is everything with you? Hope you're feeling better xxx

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, it's my weigh in tomorrow, I haven't dared to look all week so fingers crossed! Hope everyone is feeling enthusiastic about the diet for the week ahead. Keep at it everyone x

Mornin ladies

How is everyone? Well, it's a new week with new weigh ins :). Hope very one does well :).

Hope you've had a fab time with lee Ange

Well, my folks are home tomorrow :). I've really missed them. Going to bake the a cake today I think.

Not much to report from me really. Hubby is at work and I'm sat with the pooches debating what to do today ( other than the Cake )

Have a good day everyone and speak later xxx

Hello! I've not been on for a couple of days! Good luck for your weigh in! I've been doing an accounting assignment since 9am yesterday & am not even half way yet! Mum loved her party! It was a great night :D xxx

Morning everyone
Well I'm thrilled, another 2lb off for me :happy036: but I have had (apart from some tiny extras here and there) a pretty much 100% week, seeing good results is definitely giving me the encouragement to keep going.

Thanks for the good luck Sue, hope you will have a lovely week off of work x

So glad to hear your mum enjoyed her party Nikki, good luck with the assignment x

Bet you are excited about your parents coming home tomorrow Becca, enjoy your baking x

Looking forward to hearing your news Ang x

Thanks Sue and Nikki, I managed to do quite a bit of exercise last week Sue and I definitely think that helps me, you are doing really well too, you have had a loss at every weigh in, you should be very proud xx

I know I am sounding a bit of a sulky susan at the mo, sorry girls. I have had my weekend blowout and am back on board. You all sound like you are doing great this week,I wonder how much our little group has lost as a whole. I saw another thread that shows a "something" for all weights lost. My 11lbs is a ........Pussy. Put a smile on my face at least. We should all have a look and see.....

Well sue I think you're doing well! Better off than on in my opinion! :D my little girl weighs 2 stone 3 lbs and it feels like a tonne picking her up! When I'm holding her it's so strange that I have lost more than she weighs! But it keeps me motivated! I've just had a really good weight watchers creamy red chicken curry from the recipes online! 6pp's and was lush!!! Xxx

Evening ladies,

I'm back !!! Dropped Lee at Liverpool station tonight for his trip back to London so need to get back on the straight and narrow as deviated A LOT over last few days. I baked 2 Madeira cakes (1 for Lee to take back), a choc fudge cake, cherry scones and come white bread rolls yesterday and I'm ashamed to say that there's not a lot left !!! I haven't eaten it all by myself but OMG have I helped ;-) We've also had lunch out 3 days and 2 evening meals out!!

Can say I've done a lot of walking though. Lee walks everywhere as he lives in London and doesn't drive. My legs are killing me.

Problem is I've got a Hot Pot dinner at the club tomorrow, a Xmas meal out with hubby an
d friends booked for Wednesday and I'm going to the theatre on Thursday with a pre theatre meal booked with friends, HELP!!!

Nothing booked next week though so will definitely have top stop baking and knuckle down.

Know how you must be feeling Sue after your weekend blowout. Let's g
et back on it together ASAP.

Nikki, I'm glad your part
y went well and your Mum enjoyed herself. Good luck with your assignment

Kim, well what can I say? 2lb !!! Well done you. I wish I had your enthusiasm for exercise as I think if you
're motivated it helps sooo much. You can't be far off your 7 weeks to Xmas goal .

And Becca, how are you chick
? Hope your hormones are behaving themselves. I bet you can't wait to see your Mum and I bet she's exited too. What type of cake did you bake? Have you decided when you are going back to work? It would be nice if you could delay it until after Xmas, especially for your health but I know financially it may not be possible.

Looking forward to getting back to posting and hearing all your news

Luv Ang xx

Ange its lovely to have you back. Missed you xx

Sounds like you had a lovely if hectic time with Lee. Glad you enjoyed your time together.

I think its that time of year where we have to be as good as possible, but maybe go in for damage limitation perhaps rather than count on losses every week. If we're realistic it is Christmas which means meals out, celebrations, alcohol. We just have to remember that we're trying to loose weight long term not just for Christmas so we all have to make sure we're back on it 100% in January and until then just be as sensible as we can be but at the same time realistic.

I baked a mincemeat sponge, they're lovely. My hubby adores them at Christmas time. We don't usually have a Christmas cake as they always get wasted but the sponge is so moist and doesn't last long with my hubby. I made one for him and one for my folks. I will be so pleased to have them home. Mum just rang though to say their first flight has been cancelled so they miss their connecting flight in Chicago. They will still be back tomorrow but will be about 5 pm home instead of mid day. It's no biggie but mum is just itching to get home now. It's not nice hanging around. I've been delayed for 24 hours before now in Detroit and its no fun. Hormones are doing ok at the mo. had a major weeping session Saturday when I was putting the tree up, but I think Christmas is always the time you kinda look back on the past year and reflect. It's just hard knowing I can't have children but then I do count myself VERY VERY fortunate in other ways. I have a good job, wonderful parents and I've been with hubby for 4 years without a single argument :). I have the doctors on thurs and am hoping for a reduced hours / phased return to work starting Monday. I'm off Friday next week anyway so 2 short weeks just to get my head around things before a fresh start in the new year won't be a bad thing.

How is everyone else? Sue, sending hugs. Kim, Nikki, Lesley Ann helloooooooooooo. Hope you're all ok :)

Xxx

Forgot to ask Ange, what are you gong to see at the theatre?

I think I'm off to the first carol service of the year on either Friday or Saturday with my mum. Still can't believe its nearly Christmas

Xxx

Hi all, can't sleep. Thanks Ang for the encouragement, your (not so ) little blow out did a good job of lessening my guilt lol. Glad to hear you had such a good time with your boy. Becca, really feel for you hon. I can't say I have any idea of how you ust be feeling but I feel bad bout my sad little gripes really. Hope your parents visiting will set those hormones off in the opposite direction this time. Have a fantastic time with them. Nighty night everyone

Morning lovelies

How are you all today? Hope you got some sleep sue. Whatever is going on at the mo Hun to make you feel down is equally as important as me feeling low because of the 'no children' realisation. Yes it's hard, but every one has something that gets them down and makes them feel sad and everyone is equally as important as the next person regardless of what the issue is. Don't ever apologise for having gripes lovely, we all have good and bad days. I do try and count my blessings every day though, and try to focus on the wonderful things and people I do have in my life, if nothing else it makes me smile :)

Well, I wasn't go to officially weigh I until Saturday but just for the record at the mo I've got a STS. Will report back Saturday again

Just sat here deciding what to do today. I thin I may pop a parcel, to the post office go to asda and get a few bits for mum and dad so they've got something decent to eat when they get home, then maybe pick up the dogs and head to my parents around 3 pm.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you're doing. Keep up those good losses girls

Xxxxx

Back