Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Just wanted to say good morning :)

Have a good day lovlies xxxx

Hi everyone, thanks for the message Ang, I was feeling the same as you all, every time I came on to read the new thread I was amazed at all the new names and faces joining, lovely that so many people are geared up to lose weight but as you said it was becoming less personal and hard to keep track off. It's lovely to be back together again.

ive been struggling all week to get back on track, the Christmas cake being the biggest problem, I even put it in the boot of my husbands car yesterday so it wasn't in the house but I thought about it all day! Wish I understood moderation! Going to leave it in the car and he's taking it in to give his work friends next week so as of today it should be easier to stay on track, my mum even made me some carrot and coriander soup yesterday to help get me back on track but I couldn't resist the girls chocolate in the evening!

Looking forward to supporting each other in 2013 x

Hi everyone, thanks for the message Ang, I was feeling the same as you all, every time I came on to read the new thread I was amazed at all the new names and faces joining, lovely that so many people are geared up to lose weight but as you said it was becoming less personal and hard to keep track off. It's lovely to be back together again.

ive been struggling all week to get back on track, the Christmas cake being the biggest problem, I even put it in the boot of my husbands car yesterday so it wasn't in the house but I thought about it all day! Wish I understood moderation! Going to leave it in the car and he's taking it in to give his work friends next week so as of today it should be easier to stay on track, my mum even made me some carrot and coriander soup yesterday to help get me back on track but I couldn't resist the girls chocolate in the evening!

Looking forward to supporting each other in 2013 x

I know what you mean about the chocolate I can't even explain how much chocolate Daisy got for Christmas! The good thing about it is the chocolates in selection boxes are usually miniatures and only around 2-3pp each so I usually save a few points & have some :) glad were all back on here xxx

Welcome back Kim, we all felt the same I think but I thought if I went awol my weight would just go through the roof. Well new year new sue... its friday ladies and i actually remembered/got up in time and weighed. And i've only gone and lost 4 yes read it ladies 4 flamin'lbs :silly: I will enquire about you lot in a bit but right now I am enjoying my moment of glory lol

Welcome back Kim, we all felt the same I think but I thought if I went awol my weight would just go through the roof. Well new year new sue... its friday ladies and i actually remembered/got up in time and weighed. And i've only gone and lost 4 yes read it ladies 4 flamin'lbs :silly: I will enquire about you lot in a bit but right now I am enjoying my moment of glory lol

Well done! So good!!! I'm desperate to weigh myself but I'm staying away until Wednesday when I'm meant to weigh in then go to class! Xx

Morning Ladies ;-)

Welcome back Kim. I had a feeling you were going through the same feelings as the rest of us. That's why I PP you
As for the Xmas cake, well I cut mine into individual pieces (overlooked by Bill then I wouldn't eat any;-) ) then wrapped each piece in grease proof paper and foil and put it in the freezer !!! It's worked as I haven't touched it since and that was the day after Boxing Day

Well done you Sue, that's brilliant. I'm keeping off the scales til my new WI day, Tuesday

Becca, Good morning to you our lovely leader. Hope you have a good day at work and you're not tempted by the vending machine ;-)

Keep away from Daisy's chocolate Nikki or I'm coming up. The M6 to get you ;-)

Well here we all are again. It's a good feeling isn't it

Day 4 of being good for me. Got hospital visiting this afternoon then a committee meeting at the club tonight so that should keep me out of mischief

Speak later

Luv Ang x

I know as its only since tues its only water weight but my scales simply say 11.7 ... good enough for me lol

You basque in your glory lovely :). Hopefully we'll all follow suit. My first weigh in is next sat xxx

I'll be back to my 1lbs before we know it ( and forgetting too i expect) but at this minute I am well chuffed! I do feel ready for it again , I suppose the Xmas goodies then a few lost days mean that now, we are all like the planets realigned. I am just really motivated again. I hope you are all feeling the same but if no,t come on here have a gripe, have a moan, have a bi7ch if you need to and we can always put the world to rights again. We do it so well. A bit belated maybe but

HAPPY NEW YEAR and heres to us!

Morning Ladies ;-)

Welcome back Kim. I had a feeling you were going through the same feelings as the rest of us. That's why I PP you
As for the Xmas cake, well I cut mine into individual pieces (overlooked by Bill then I wouldn't eat any;-) ) then wrapped each piece in grease proof paper and foil and put it in the freezer !!! It's worked as I haven't touched it since and that was the day after Boxing Day

Well done you Sue, that's brilliant. I'm keeping off the scales til my new WI day, Tuesday

Becca, Good morning to you our lovely leader. Hope you have a good day at work and you're not tempted by the vending machine ;-)

Keep away from Daisy's chocolate Nikki or I'm coming up. The M6 to get you ;-)

Well here we all are again. It's a good feeling isn't it

Day 4 of being good for me. Got hospital visiting this afternoon then a committee meeting at the club tonight so that should keep me out of mischief

Speak later

Luv Ang x

I wrote a really long reply but I don't think it sent :(

It's a bugger when that happens, Nikki. Done it a few times myself :-(

It pretty much said that I've walked 3 miles with Daisy to get her hair cut then I'll walk back & that I've managed to give up diet coke for 4 days now & I'm not craving it as much anymore! But I have been getting headaches but I'm not going back! Drinking water instead is making me feel much better! :D xx

Well done Nik, I like pop its gives you a bit of a sweetness kick doesn't it but that aspartame in it is whats causing you the probs now you are stayimg away.

Does anyone think that for a loss of 14.5lbs Patsy Kensit is looking half her size.I saw her on something a couple of months ago and she looked slightly bigger than me I thought. Well before chrimbo I had lost 11 lbs and my jeans were still tight , nothing had changed much so where am i going wrong........or is there different scales that celebs use when endorsing things. Am I being cynical maybe..... what do my comrades think ( was going to say Compadres but not sure how you spell it lol)

Does anyone think that for a loss of 14.5lbs Patsy Kensit is looking half her size.I saw her on something a couple of months ago and she looked slightly bigger than me I thought. Well before chrimbo I had lost 11 lbs and my jeans were still tight , nothing had changed much so where am i going wrong........or is there different scales that celebs use when endorsing things. Am I being cynical maybe..... what do my comrades think ( was going to say Compadres but not sure how you spell it lol)

I've read her story in the magazine & she's very short I think! She's 9 stone something now xxxx

I saw her on tv and she looked quite chunky and I think I was being nice when I said I thought she looked "slightly" bigger than me, she looked lots bigger. Now I'm not exactly tall myself t 5'6" but I know I would have to lose hell of a lot more than the 11lb i lost initially to have anything like a change to my body shape in the way she has, probably looking at closer to my goal of 10 st. I think she looked a generous 14 if not 16 when i saw her, tyring to think what on. Oh well flamin' celebs just make it look way too easy lol

I saw her on tv and she looked quite chunky and I think I was being nice when I said I thought she looked "slightly" bigger than me, she looked lots bigger. Now I'm not exactly tall myself t 5'6" but I know I would have to lose hell of a lot more than the 11lb i lost initially to have anything like a change to my body shape in the way she has, probably looking at closer to my goal of 10 st. I think she looked a generous 14 if not 16 when i saw her, tyring to think what on. Oh well flamin' celebs just make it look way too easy lol

Really?! She said she was a 12 & now she's a 10.... She may be lying though! X

Back