Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Morning :) I'm going to nando's with my friends for lunch today then making tea for my boyfriends parents! Gonna make something out of the hairy bikers book :) x

(((Hugs))) ang..

My husbands nan is in hospital and I know it's starting to wear his sister down with the visiting... We have visited a few times but living in Somerset and his nan in hospital in croydon it's a long journey...

I just had pizza. Couldn't find square bases people mention so I use sandwich pitta..so not feeling like I'm on a diet..

Friday night is pub night... Stuck to my guns and had vodka instead of wine...

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Evening Ladies,

Looks like you've all been busy today, not many posts at all

Thanks Becca, Nikki, Sue and Sooki for your support

Just got in from hospital and there's no change in Bills dad. He's sleeping most of the time and when he is awake he is sooo confused , counting spiders racing up the wall (there's none there), taking his clothes off because the heat coming out of the ceiling is too hot, telling us to lock the door and hide the key from the yobboes. It's sad really.
I'm appalled though with the nursing care in there. I had to tell the nurse in charge today that Frank had a pressure sore, she had no idea. It doesn't help that she is Thai and doesn't speak very good English as well as being the only qualified nurse on the ward !!!
We waited 20 minutes today after asking for help to get him to the toilet, then they left him sat in there on his own for another 10 minutes. In the end me and Bill carried him back to his bed. He was exhausted !!!
Nursing care's not what it used to be.

Sorry about the long moan but you all know what it's like when you've had enough !

On the diet side of things I've been really good. Kept within my points but then again not felt much like eating. But not eaten any rubbish even though Bills lived on crisps and chocolate today ;-)
Going to have an early night then back to hospital tomorrow. Hey ho. Interesting life I lead ;-)

Will try to post at some time tomorrow. Trying to keep a little normality in my life.

Luv Ang xx

Evening Ladies,

Looks like you've all been busy today, not many posts at all

Thanks Becca, Nikki, Sue and Sooki for your support

Just got in from hospital and there's no change in Bills dad. He's sleeping most of the time and when he is awake he is sooo confused , counting spiders racing up the wall (there's none there), taking his clothes off because the heat coming out of the ceiling is too hot, telling us to lock the door and hide the key from the yobboes. It's sad really.
I'm appalled though with the nursing care in there. I had to tell the nurse in charge today that Frank had a pressure sore, she had no idea. It doesn't help that she is Thai and doesn't speak very good English as well as being the only qualified nurse on the ward !!!
We waited 20 minutes today after asking for help to get him to the toilet, then they left him sat in there on his own for another 10 minutes. In the end me and Bill carried him back to his bed. He was exhausted !!!
Nursing care's not what it used to be.

Sorry about the long moan but you all know what it's like when you've had enough !

On the diet side of things I've been really good. Kept within my points but then again not felt much like eating. But not eaten any rubbish even though Bills lived on crisps and chocolate today ;-)
Going to have an early night then back to hospital tomorrow. Hey ho. Interesting life I lead ;-)

Will try to post at some time tomorrow. Trying to keep a little normality in my life.

Luv Ang xx

Oh that's so awful! Can't you make a complaint? It's really sad when people you love get poorly & confused! It happened to my uncle before he passed away in 2011. Luckily he had a lot of insurance & things & was able to afford for private healthcare & he got his own nurse to look after him. I really hope things improve. Lots of love xxx

My view of the nhs is tainted since my dad passed..Mistakes in diagnosis treatment care and end of life...Good that you are observant Ang...Hope his treatment improves..x

Hi all, been in work all day. Ang so sorry you are seeing what i think has become a very real NHS issue. No compassion! OH dad was treated in same disgusting manner whilst in with same type thing un fortunately. To the very people paid to provide a standard of care these family members are an inconvenience. Regrettably most of us know these things do not have the outcome we would wish but we simply wnt our family members to be treated with some respect and dignity, sadly lacking we found. So so sad for you and Bill.
Haven't really caught up on everyone sorry.
Lind as Ang said, nothing personal but we just couldn't keep up Hon.
Becca Kim Nikki, speak tomorrow with anyluck, 12 hour shift again so we shall see. Hope you are all on the ball though. Have a good night.x

Nikki... re Ang, NO.
Ang re choc NO.
I cannot be the only sensible one on here, that is not how it works!! Both of you....STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!!

Morning my lovelies

How is everyone today?

Ang, you are being so strong looking after bills dad. He's lucky he's got such a wonderful daughter in law. Thinking of you.

Ladies, ladies, ladies I am so proud of you all doing so well. Keep up the good work :)

Afm, oh dear, I hang my head in utter shame:( :( !!!! I have fallen off the wagon and screwed up big style. Had the pizza Friday night with hubby, yesterday food wise wasn't too bad to begin with by then hubby got out th remainder of the Christmas chocolates and a bottle of wine. I already feel I'm going to be bad today too! Somebody kick me pleeeeeeeeease!

I have thought about it and realised that although I started the week off ok and did ok,thought I was motivated but in reality looking back I just don't think I was in the zone. I have decided to start the week off fresh again from tomorrow.

I have the motivation of hubby's bosses party to think of, plus my holiday, plus the summer, plus the fact that none of my clothes except leggings fit. Also tomorrow I'm starting a course after work on cognitive behavioural therapy and the first week is about diet exercise and looking after yourself. I'm on it through the doc because of my surgery but think it sounds good for every day life.

So, I ask for your forgiveness ladies. And to let me off not doing first weigh in for 2 weeks from now. I just know I I weigh next week and I haven't lost because this weekends munching had caught up with me, that I'll be demotivated again and I just can't risk that.

Right, sorry ladies, enough about me and my weekend of failures, has anyone got nice plans for today?

Hope you all have a good one.

Sorry again for the 'me post', needed to confess in order to go forward

Love you all xxxx

Morning my lovelies

How is everyone today?

Ang, you are being so strong looking after bills dad. He's lucky he's got such a wonderful daughter in law. Thinking of you.

Ladies, ladies, ladies I am so proud of you all doing so well. Keep up the good work :)

Afm, oh dear, I hang my head in utter shame:( :( !!!! I have fallen off the wagon and screwed up big style. Had the pizza Friday night with hubby, yesterday food wise wasn't too bad to begin with by then hubby got out th remainder of the Christmas chocolates and a bottle of wine. I already feel I'm going to be bad today too! Somebody kick me pleeeeeeeeease!

I have thought about it and realised that although I started the week off ok and did ok,thought I was motivated but in reality looking back I just don't think I was in the zone. I have decided to start the week off fresh again from tomorrow.

I have the motivation of hubby's bosses party to think of, plus my holiday, plus the summer, plus the fact that none of my clothes except leggings fit. Also tomorrow I'm starting a course after work on cognitive behavioural therapy and the first week is about diet exercise and looking after yourself. I'm on it through the doc because of my surgery but think it sounds good for every day life.

So, I ask for your forgiveness ladies. And to let me off not doing first weigh in for 2 weeks from now. I just know I I weigh next week and I haven't lost because this weekends munching had caught up with me, that I'll be demotivated again and I just can't risk that.

Right, sorry ladies, enough about me and my weekend of failures, has anyone got nice plans for today?

Hope you all have a good one.

Sorry again for the 'me post', needed to confess in order to go forward

Love you all xxxx

Yeah start again tomorrow! I'm starting my new meeting Wednesday morning. Hope I like it! Xx

Evening Ladies,

Hope you have all been good today .........and yes that includes you Miss Becca tut tut

Well just come in from hospital and Bills dad seems a little better. He'd been given a shower, had clean pyjamas on, had actually eaten some of his lunch and seemed less confused. They'd obviously taken my concerns on board as they'd actually put him on an air ripple mattress !!!!!
Hopefully he won't regress again like he did the other week and we can all start getting our lives back together.

Have been good again today so if I haven't lost weight on Tuesday .......I'll cry

Hope you've not eaten MY chocolate Nikki ;-)

And Sue ......ok Matron ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Evening Ladies,

Hope you have all been good today .........and yes that includes you Miss Becca tut tut

Well just come in from hospital and Bills dad seems a little better. He'd been given a shower, had clean pyjamas on, had actually eaten some of his lunch and seemed less confused. They'd obviously taken my concerns on board as they'd actually put him on an air ripple mattress !!!!!
Hopefully he won't regress again like he did the other week and we can all start getting our lives back together.

Have been good again today so if I haven't lost weight on Tuesday .......I'll cry

Luv Ang xx

I've not had any chocolate! I had strawbs instead! Had a really good tea for 9pp :D

image-933321747.jpg

Glad he is improving :D xx

Evening Ladies,

Luv Ang xx

Sorry Ange, promise to try and set a good example from now on :( xxx

Glad bills dad is more comfortable xxxxx

Aw Becca you know we wouldn't kick a girl when shes down lol. But get back on it hon, you know you want to really.
Ang glad that things are looking up a bit for you all, at least a chance to exhale. Only just got back in from work and the same til Thurs so if my posts are little short , sorry peeps but will catch up as and when. Bye bye my posse.x

Back