Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Afternoon Ladies

Well done Nikki, you're going great guns
Glad you enjoyed the Korma Chicken. The lamb spinach and potato one is lovely too

I'm sure I've seen the hairy dieters book on sale online somewhere for £4.99 Sookie but can't remember where ;-(

WI for me today and I lost 21/2lb. Was hoping for more as been really good all week but then again not done much exercise so suppose I should be happy.. .......how come you can put 5lb on over a few days but it takes weeks to lose it !!!!!!

How did your course go Becca, hope you can give us all some good tips ;-).

Well hey ho it's off to the hospital we go !

Speak later

Luv Ang xx

Will go on amazon and check it out.. I got a recipe for healthy lamb Doner kebab.. Must check out the points for lamb mince now I have said that lol...x

I think it's 9pp for 140g portion :)
I just think up of my lunch ideas! I like having potatoes cos they are lower in points than pasta & rice & they keep me full :) I have loads of lunch ideas haha if you're ever stuck for an idea message me! Xx

Well done ang on your loss. Gonna try the other curry at weekend. I've made the steak & ale casserole for tea tonight 10pp inc potatoes :)

Just measured my waist & it's 33 inches....thought it was more so I'm not too upset by that.

Hope you're all ok xxx

Hi everyone

How are you all?

Well done on your fab losses ladies. Proud of you :). Hope I loose too on my WI. Have been good this week so far.

My waist is about 30 inches Nikki, but I have gigantic hips 42 inches I think, I am a proper pear shape. It's a pain in the back side, when I put weight on it all goes on my butt, hips and legs. I'm a size 10ish on top but 14 on the bottom!!

Any other pear shapes with toning tips for the bottom half? I always feel that I look bigger cos I'm so out of proportion!

Course wad ok Ange, a bit basic, just common sense really on healthy eating, sleeping and exercise. Next week is about liking yourself I think which is the one I need.

Good news ladies, hubby and I have been invited on the adoption preparation course the end of feb :). My tunnel has some light appearing :)

Love you all.

Ps. How's bills dad Ange? Xxx

Hi everyone

How are you all?

Well done on your fab losses ladies. Proud of you :). Hope I loose too on my WI. Have been good this week so far.

My waist is about 30 inches Nikki, but I have gigantic hips 42 inches I think, I am a proper pear shape. It's a pain in the back side, when I put weight on it all goes on my butt, hips and legs. I'm a size 10ish on top but 14 on the bottom!!

Any other pear shapes with toning tips for the bottom half? I always feel that I look bigger cos I'm so out of proportion!

Course wad ok Ange, a bit basic, just common sense really on healthy eating, sleeping and exercise. Next week is about liking yourself I think which is the one I need.

Good news ladies, hubby and I have been invited on the adoption preparation course the end of feb :). My tunnel has some light appearing :)

Love you all.

Ps. How's bills dad Ange? Xxx

I'm actually lucky to be quite an hourglass shape but I just want to lose a bit more weight now. I got size 12 jeans today & they fit :)
That's fantastic Becca are you thinking of perhaps adopting then? Xxxx

I'm actually lucky to be quite an hourglass shape but I just want to lose a bit more weight now. I got size 12 jeans today & they fit :)
That's fantastic Becca are you thinking of perhaps adopting then? Xxxx

I bet it felt great to get into the jeans Hun. Go you :). You're doing so well.:)

Yes, we're looking into it. We did think about it when our IVF failed but then my op put everything on hold. We'll go on the course then see after that. There is a lot for and against it but I just think to help a child out with no family would be amazing xxx

My best friends mum takes in young mums & their new babies & looks after the babies whilst they go to study & she also fosters children & they are soooo cute but she always looks tired! Before she did that she was a long hall air hostess so it's a big change but it must be rewarding!
It did! My friend was shipping with me & told me to try the 12 & I stepped out of the chafing room astonished they fit!
I suppose devising about adoption is a hard decision & needs a lot of thought but it'll be good to go to the meeting & find out :) xx

Wow Becca that's brilliant news. I'm made up for you both. I know it's a massive decision for you but I'm sure you'll think it through thoroughly before yo make the right decision.

I hope next weeks course makes you like yourself. It's about time you did as everybody else likes you. How could we not ;-)

I'm an hourglass shape I think with massive boobs and a massive bum !!! If I was to win the lottery I'd have a breast reduction but I I wonder why I didn't do it when I was younger and if I'm too old now. I was a 32GG last year and I'm a 34 H now and I hate it. I can't understand women who have breast enhancement surgery. . . They just get in the way!!! I'm sure mine must weigh half a stone each!!!

Bills dad seemed a little better today. But he's still confused. Hes got another chest infection so it's more IV antibiotics ;-(

It's so tiring going back and to to the hospital every day. We're both shattered.

To bed I think ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Might just take you up on your menu offer Nikki

Great news Becca..my sons girlfriends parents foster and love it...

First wi tomorrow... Strange as it seems I'm looking forward to it... X

Morning ladies,

Quick question of you before I start work? Pro points or discovery??????

Am thinking of joining a group tonight as am doing miserably on my own but don't know whether to try pro points or stick to discovery but still go along to group for motivation?

Love you all,

Have a good day xxx

Ange hugs xxxxxxx

Morning ladies,

Quick question of you before I start work? Pro points or discovery??????

Am thinking of joining a group tonight as am doing miserably on my own but don't know whether to try pro points or stick to discovery but still go along to group for motivation?

Love you all,

Have a good day xxx

Ange hugs xxxxxxx

I do propoints & they work :) & I find the group motivates me! But it's upto you weather you want to change. It's easier because everything now is propoints like the weight watchers foods in shops & the ap. upto you weather you want to get your head round the change xxx

Hi ladies off to work so another flying visit sorry. Great news Becca, hope it goes however you want it too. Pro points for me too and I find them very easy, especially for busy days cos as Nik says sp many things are pointed already. have a look and see I guess. Speak later unless I come in and go to bed, also got mri today so will let you know how that goes. Bye x

Starting my new meeting today. I know it's gonna be heaving this week but if I don't go now I'll just not stick to plan x

Hi ladies

Sorry for not posting, straight from work to WW, then straight to 2 dance classes only just got in, will catch up tomorrow.

Love you all xxxxx

Morning Ladies,

I wish I lived close to you Becca as I would have joined a club with you. I went on my own last time for 21/2 years and almost never stayed for the talk as everyone there seemed to be with a friend ;-(. I did lose my weight and got to goal but felt as though I missed out on so much support.
Have you decided which points to do? I think I'd go for pp as I think sometimes a complete new diet works as you concentrate more. Good luck no matter which you chose

Having problems with my minimins app. It won't let me change over to a new page. Every time I try it comes up with a blue square saying" parce error". I'll try taking the app off and re applying it later but if you don't hear from me for a while you know why

Hope everyone's doing ok

Luv Ang x

Hi everyone, WI tomorrrow, hope i remember before I go to work lol. Fingers crossed anyway. Had mri yesterday so today my back is really niggling : (. Anyway, Becca have you decided on points yet To PP or not to PP that is the question. Ang, hows things with you flower are you being good? I am making a veggie version of my "infamous" curry stew in my slow cooker. Thought if i do it in there I can just whack it with stick blender to thicken it up, also has the added bonus of renedering the veggies unidentifiable (childish I know) I am thinking it smells extremely currified in here at the moment, oh well its experimental to say the least. My daughter has lent me the new books from class so i am going to have a quick look through them later. Off topic but she has also given me a pair of £5 jeans from asda. They are really nice I have to say. AND size 12 so whats not to like lol. Anyway worth a try on if anyone else sees them as they are a really nice fit, and not just for £5 but as a pair of jeans in general. I am hoping for 2lbs tomorrow but I will let you know asap tomorrow but I am 8-8 tomorrow so it might be later in the day. Hope everyone else is being as angelic as me... difficult I know ladies but please try!!:8855:

Back