Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Afternoon ladies

Are you all well?

Well done Sian, you've done we'll to lose the 3lb you put on on hols. And to get a receptionist to apologise ;-)

I know what you mean Becca .. I tried slimming world ad everyone was cheating and losing. I was really good and lost next to nothing. So obviously SW doesn't work for me. I also do better at WW if I go to get weighed. Just can't get the motivation at the moment to find a class local and on the times I can do

Decided to give this 2:5 diet a go. As I said my daughter did it for 1 week and lost 6lb. There's another similar diet called the JDUDD. it's more strict though. You fast on 500cal or less every other day and then eat what you want on the other days. Theses 2 diets remind me of the Wendy way of doing WW.
I've started today and allowed 80cal for milk in my cuppas.... Can't do without my cuppas ;-). I've made a pan of veg soup with 400cal frozen veg and a veg oxo cube. I've done 65 min on the Wii fit so here goes !!!!
I let you know if I make it through the day

Just made a batch of scones for Bill to keep me occupied. I can do without scones but Bill loves them

Hope you enjoyed your naughty day Nikki

You just keeping popping in Sue to let us know you're ok

Speak later......if I've got the strength ;-).

Luv Ang xx

Hello lovelies

It's Friday :).:) :)

How is everyone? Ange, I'm thinking I may try the diet too. I'm getting so frustrated, I'm weighing my food, tracking etc and not loosing anything!!!! I'm not going to give up but have to try something else. My week starts on a Wednesday so I think I may wait unti next Wednesday then if I've read the book by then I'll join you. How's everything with bills dad?

Sian, suze, Nikki, helllllllooooooo my lovelies. Are you all behaving yourselves.

Anything nice planned for the weekend ladies? I've got budgets to finish for work tonight, then no plans for tomorrow yet, but lunch out on Sunday. Still not a word from the MIL. At least I know she's not letting herself into our house anymore when we're not here.

Love you all, speak later. Hugs xxx

I think tomorrow I'll be taking daisy to soft play whilst Graham's at work then I'm hoping to go to the Trafford centre! I'm thinking of maybe trying it for a week or so just to see how it goes! X

Is anyone else fed up of this snow, just had to leave work early as chucking it down.....again. Anyway I DID weigh in and guess what.................................................................1lb off :sigh:

Well done Sue. You keep losing them pounds and you'll be at goal before you know it ;-)

Well I've had 2 bowls of veg soup and feeling ok. Bills not impressed with the effects of the soup though, says I can't have another bowl at supper time ;-). Think I'll have an apple and orange instead so I can munch instead of slurping.

Kept myself busy by wrapping Xmas presses this afternoon. Can't wait to go to Debs on the 16 Feb and have another Xmas with the little ones.

The snow which had cleared has been coming down with a vengeance since 2ish. It's quite thick now so God help us if it carries on all night ;-(

No real plans for the weekend which is as well with the snow. Just be going to look after Bills dad.

Luv Ang xx

Just stuffed my face with takeaway pizza.. Wish I hadn't now.. Doing well with my no alcohol.. Been a week now and not a drop has passed my lips which I good as we normally go pub on a Wednesday and Friday night..

Snow all gone here we just got flood warnings in place...

Have a great weekend everyone

Sian xx

image-160487939.jpg
Oh we'll here comes the snow again ;-(

Morning all.. Had an eventful day yesterday.. My daughter gave birth to her baby 11 days early. So I am now a nanny.

Also the hairy dieters book came so looking through that for next a weeks meals.

Happy Sunday everyone

Sian

Attachments

• image-4004468268.jpg
    image-4004468268.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 81
Aww congratulations :D
I love the book!
I'm not feeling weight watchers this week at all so i think I'm going to start a fresh on Monday! Today will be my last naughty day then I'll get back on plan tomorrow :) x

Aww congratulations :D
I love the book!
I'm not feeling weight watchers this week at all so i think I'm going to start a fresh on Monday! Today will be my last naughty day then I'll get back on plan tomorrow :) x

Thanks...

I sometimes find having a day off helps.. I tend to have either a Friday or Saturday off.. This week it was Friday.

Sian x

Already bookmarked the recipes for next week..thanks for recommending that book. I love it x

Wow brilliant news Sian, we are waiting on my husbands niece, she is 5 days over at the mo. Snow is all gone, we had torrential rain last night and thunder storms. OH has spent the morning doing water changes in my pond to bring the temp up for my poor little fishies. I have been really off track since fri so starting afresh on Monday. I'm thinking of starting to use my weekly points as I don't usually at present. i just get fed up with all these 1lbs, I know at least they are coming off but as I am usually so good I think maybe its time for a change of tactics.........maybe. Hope you are all having a lovely relaxing Sunday and well done to those of you who are on track and tomorrow is another day to those of you, like me who have hit a speed bump. X

Thanks sue

I'm feeling like a day off today..just so want a glass of wine.. But with me a glass turns into a bottle and then that turns into bags under my eyes...

Planing to get back on the treadmill tomorrow now it's not so cold out..

Sian xx

Can't think if i posted this or not but anyway. Got my MRI results and evidently have 2 bulging discs. I knew something wasn't right cos of the pain I am in but am really disappointed this is what it is. Really can't see me training anymore, the gym is really not the type of exercise I need for this. pilates or similar would be the way to go but its just so expensive. Hoping I can get some sort of referral to physio and then get exercise referral but who knows, doc less than helpful. Think this is why I have had a blow out this weekend.My brain needed it I think, but back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. i am having my x trainer back off my daughter but would still need to be careful with that as the range of motion could aggravate my back but i will try it out as I have to do something. i will see how it works out with eating my extra points too and let you all know.....I am in experimental mode...

Back