Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Do you have the iPhone ap? If you do there's loads of recipes on there for cheesecakes! I know yeah but it was good! The scotch pancake has to be the supermarket cheap brand otherwise they are more points! X

I don't have the app. Don't go to meetings donut at home with just a ww starter pack and value diary app..

I do find though that the shops cheaper brands are less points than the low fat range. Thinking its to do with them having less fats sugars and salts in.. And a lot cheaper which is fine by me xx

Evening ladies

Hope you are all well.

I probably won't be posting again until Monday as I've got a busy few days ahead

I'm having my hair and nails done in the morning then we've got a full dress rehearsal at the golf club tomorrow afternoon.
Laura's sleeping over tomorrow night as we are leaving to go to Debs at 4am on Saturday morning.

Then 2days at Debs doing all the Xmas festivities all over again !!!! I
I'm so excited, can't wait to see my gorgeous 3 grandchildren as I haven't seen them since October last year. Every time I see them they've grown sooooo much.

I've been really good this week as I know that Deb will feed us up!! Roses on the coffee table, full Xmas dinner with Xmas pud after and plenty of home made cakes ( wonder who she takes after.....baking mad ;-)). )
So I hope that I can at least STS when I get back ;-)

Be good you lot whilst I'm away........I'll be checking when I get back ;-)

Luv Ang xx

Morning all

Have a great day Ang

Well we had our granddaughter stay over last nigh..it's was our daughters birthday yesterday. So now I'm so tired.

Not got much planned for today apart from visiting parents. We were planning to go out tonight but at this time I'd rather just go bed nice and early... Lol x

Have a great Friday everyone xx

Sounds like a busy/fun weekend! How was everyone's valentines?
Sian I feel for you! Daisy was a really good baby & started to sleep through once she was 10 days old but I remember how knackered I was for those 10 days! Maybe later you'll feel upto going out!
It's quite cute that your daughters birthday is on valentines day!
Xxx

Over done it yesterday.. And tonight we are out for a meal as wedding anniversary.. But got my running and badminton to do so hoping it will all level out...

Have a good week everyone xx

Hello my lovelies

How are you all doing?

Nikki, amazing weight loss Hun. You're the first to get to goal :)

Ange, how was Christmas?:)

Sian, sue how are you both getting on?

I'm doing ok, a manic week or so to say the least and 2 more yet to come. I've had late nights at work, dance lessons, covering someone else's work because her brother has just been sectioned so she's in one hell of a state, my nan had had another Tia, loads of paperwork been coming our way for adoption course which is this week, a course we're going to thought the church, meals out etc etc etc. I've never had such a busy social life. I haven't forgotten you lovelies though, just been busy busy busy and not had time to post.

Diet wise, I think I'm going to admit to being a complete failure!!!! I was doing really well with JUDDING but then because of meals out, busy work schedule including lunches buffets I've gone all to pot so yet again I'm at square one and hate myself for it. Anyway, that's my whine over, hopefully you're all setting a good example for me follow :)..

Just off to yet another meeting lovelies.

Stay strong and be good.

Speak soon xxxxx

Too long at times.. Ha ha ha

Trying hard to get back on track. Hoping tomorrow I will back on the wagon..

Happy Tuesday xx

Hallo everyone.
Hope you are well.
Been absent as lots on my mind.
Life ...
Congrats on anniversarys and other celebrations you ladies have had. Sorry for the lows, glad tidings for the highs.
I stopped the ww...not suprisingly.
Need to get back on it.
Considering overeaters anonymous for support.
Well done for weightlosses.
Btw..what is judding?
Take care
x

I'm not judding however if you google jud diet it'll tell you. Pretty much eat what you like for 5 days a week & fast on 500kcal a day for two days a week....but that might not be 100% accurate. Ang & Becca are judding they can tell you more! X

Me as Craig Revell Horwood at our show last night

image-707460841.jpg

Back