Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Fingers crossed.

Haves good night x

Hairy bikers was absolute c**p...it wasn't even that good !!! Real disappointment.

Bills dad back in hospital. Getting a bit fed up with them. Drafting a really strong letter of complaint detailing every admission, lack of any nursing care or medical intervention and discharge too soon

Will try and post again over weekend

Lone to everybody

Ang xx

Hairy bikers was absolute c**p...it wasn't even that good !!! Real disappointment.

Bills dad back in hospital. Getting a bit fed up with them. Drafting a really strong letter of complaint detailing every admission, lack of any nursing care or medical intervention and discharge too soon

Will try and post again over weekend

Lone to everybody

Ang xx

That should read LOVE to everybody .....sorry I'm knackered ;-)

Somebody my mum works with said that when they were at preston it wasn't too good :( at least you got to go out with your friend though.

Can't believe how terrible they are at the hospital he's in! I know that our hospital in preston is fantastic & I really can't see them messing people around like you're being. Such a shame for you & obviously for him too. It must be so difficult. Really feel for you all. :(

Other than that I hope you're okay?
& everybody else too :) xxx

Somebody my mum works with said that when they were at preston it wasn't too good :( at least you got to go out with your friend though.

Can't believe how terrible they are at the hospital he's in! I know that our hospital in preston is fantastic & I really can't see them messing people around like you're being. Such a shame for you & obviously for him too. It must be so difficult. Really feel for you all. :(

Other than that I hope you're okay?
& everybody else too :) xxx

Thanks Nikki x x

Well after a night of baby sitting I'm knackard but lol I'm in the pub.

Happy weekend xx

Me to..

Won't be around much next week as off to Spain tomorrow afternoon until Friday night...

So have a great week everyone xx

Evening ladies,

Well after the fiasco with Bills dad and A&E he saw a gastro consultant in outpatients on Friday and she was appalled that he had been sent home and admitted him there and then to the gastro unit. He's booked in for a brain scan, an abdo scan and a gastroscope later this week but I'll be surprised if he lasts that long. He looks terrible.

My diet is up and down at the moment, been trying to stick to JUDDDING but have been struggling, been sticking though around 1100-1500 cals a day

Enjoy your break in Spain Sian, is your grand daughter going with you?

Hi Nikki, are you well

Speak later in week

Luv Ang x

1100-1500 is good! Hope everything goes to plan & hospital get to the bottom of it!
I'm good :D hope everyone else is!
Enjoy holiday Sian! X

No she is not lol... Will take her when she sleeps all night don't wear nappies and can walk lol x

Hello everyone, sorry been flat out at work over the weekend.
Ang when are you going to get a break from all this grief from treatment, or rather lack of it for FIL. Don't know how you can even think of your diet , you must be so stressed. Well done for the effort though whatever the results.
I am being good, WI on Thurs now as thats what I have been roped into with DD. Will be good to be a little more accountable if I WI with her. Heres hoping anyway.
Becca, I hope your adoption process is moving along.
Hope everyone else is hanging on in there, I promise to try to log in a bit more this week but it seems everyone is super busy at the minute doesn't it. x

Hello lovelies

I'm back. Have been soooooo busy with course, dancing ( social and lessons), work, decorating etc. sorry for not posting

How are you all? Sian hope you're having a fab hol

Nikki how are you?

Sue, still working all the hours? Hope you're ok Hun

Ange, how's things with you lovely? How's bills dad?

Well, I have to report in on my new diet, the cambridge weight plan. Ladies............

1st day (Sunday). Felt ok, missed eating as was bored but ok

2nd day. Chronic headache all day, felt exhausted so very early night. Wasn't hungry though

3 rd day. Same as 2nd day but headache not quite so bad

4 th day (today). I feel amazing ladies :). I am sooooo full of energy which is unusual for me. I am not hungry at all, don't even feel like I want food. My mood is amazingly happy. I soooo wish I'd done this ages ago.

Apparently the first few days are awful as your body goes on carb withdrawal but once that subsides you feel good, which I can now vouch for. Oh and I've lost 4 lb in 4 days :). More than I lost on 2 weeks on WW and JUDDING. Will keep you posted but if I keep feeling like this it will be amazing :).

Will post again soon, have dancing tonight, course tomorrow night, then carpet fitting at mums Friday so moving furniture

Lots of love xxxxxxx

[h=5]Hi Ladies
12 mini carrot cakes, 1 large carrot cake and 2 ginger loaves done, 12 mini chocolate fudge cakes and 1 large chocolate fudge cake in the oven and 12 bread rolls rising nicely by the fire. And Ive got Laura coming after school for more baking !!!! Hope I can find room in the freezer or the diets definitely gone kaput ;-)
[/h]Needed a break from hospital visiting so Bills going on his own today ;-)

Hi Becca! Glad you've found something that's working! :D
I'm good thanks just busy!
Ang sounds good! I could murder a carrot cake! Haha. Glad you had a day off you deserve it!
Hope everyone else is okay :) xxxxx

Mmmmmm cake. Be strong Ange :)

Just going out ladies so a quickie but just thought I'd share I've seen my consultant tonight and I've lost 3.5 inches in a week :). Sooooooo pleased

Love you all xxxxx

Back