Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Nikki you look fab.

Becca fingers crossed for you hope all goes well.

I have just gotten over food poisoning. But today is my first day of feeling 100% human.

Have decided that I need to go to ww meetings and first one is Monday morning..

Have a great weekend everyone xx

You decided to adopt for sure then Becca? How exciting! You must be so busy!

Oh no Sian what did you get food poisoning from? I've never had it fingers crossed!

Thanks for the comments on my picture :) x

Just one quick announcement ladies...............

I'VE FINALLY LOST MY FIRST 1/2 STONE. WOOP WOOP :). I'm loving this cambridge diet, so easy.

Have a nice weekend

Love to you all xxx

Well done Becca..

My head is in a funny place today, had all the intentions of joining a class tomorrow but now no longer sure. In also thinking of restarting slimming world but I must admit I find it to restricting at time as I like my crisps and my booze. ;-) and I know following ww I can have these things without going over board. But then I know sw I'm not pointing all day long..

I'm starting back up with my running tomorrow so that should help a lot with getting my head in the right place.

It was prawns that have me food poisoning as mark had a slight tummy upset the same time (lucky for him it only lasted a day) and that's the only think we had the same.. But it nice to be human again.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend

Sian xx

Decide how you feel tomorrow! I'm glad you're better. I'm a bit funny about shell fish. Let us know what you decide about the diet! X

Decide how you feel tomorrow! I'm glad you're better. I'm a bit funny about shell fish. Let us know what you decide about the diet! X

Decided to redo slimming world.. I have so many magazines and a few cook books and its still up in my head how to to do. Just need to do it lol..

Hope everyone is good xx

Good luck :D

I've just done a 6 mile walk & had a weight watchers ready meal for tea. If I don't get a loss on Saturday ill be angry! X

Good luck :D

I've just done a 6 mile walk & had a weight watchers ready meal for tea. If I don't get a loss on Saturday ill be angry! X

Well done..
I ended up running on the roads this morning, my god such a shock to the system as normally hit the treadmill.. Ended up running and walking for 39 mins hoping to be just running in two weeks..

Happy Tuesday everyone x

Been thinking of you today Ange. Xxxxxx

Love to everyone xx

Morning ladies,

I'm back ;-). The funeral went well yesterday day with over 150 people attending. Our daughter Deb gave a lovely speech in church about hers and her brothers memories during their childhood of Christine then later in the day Christine's 24 grandchildren and 8 great grand children let 50 heart shaped helium balloons go up into the sky....very moving ;-(

Bills dad was allowed out of hospital for the day so he was able to say goodbye to his daughter. We took him back at 4pm undressed him, put him in bed and he said " tell them not to wake me up until after dinner time tomorrow" and promptly fell fast asleep , he really was shattered ;-)

Well it's back on the diet today, which diet I don't know yet !!!! I'm so fed up with keep trying different fad diets. Think I might just go for basic healthy eating for a while, cut out the crap and eat sensibly.

How are you all? I've been dipping in and out of your posts over the past few weeks and see Sian, you are doing Slimming World. Hope it works for you. Nikki you still seem to be doing well on WW, Becca.... Cambridge diet seems to be the way forward for you and Sue.....where are you? Hope you are doing well and you too Linda

Thank you all for your support over the last few weeks but its upward and onward from now. C'mon ladies, summer is around the corner.....honest ;-)) so let's get this forum b ack to its full strength as it was before and get this damned weight off for when the sunshine shows its face ;-)

Luv Ang xx

R I P CHRIS
image-488798317.jpg

Attachments

• image-518223564.jpg
    image-518223564.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 59
Love all the balloons what a great end to a sad day.

Well all seems to be going well doing sw but early days yet. Doing homemade doner kebab tonight which is to s better than the shop brought muck..

How is everyone xx

Morning Ladies,

Have you got snow ? It's thick here in Haydock !!!

Things are getting better at last for me and Bill. Went to see a lovely nursing home yesterday and reserved a room for Frank.
Spoke to Dr at hospital who said if his bloods are ok on Monday he can arrange for discharge plus he's put almost a stone on!!! He's still under 8 stone but that's better than under 7 stone.
So hopefully we will have him settled in his new home by the end of next week ;-)

Diet still not good, not been on scales though....to scared ;-)

I'm sure I will settle back down once we get Frank sorted and am eating at proper meal times and not snacking all of the time.

Hope you are all ok, think I might give SW another go when I do start being good Sian
Are you at goal yet Nikki?

Becca and Sue..........where are you?

Luv Ang xx

Morning lovlies

Happy snowy weekend. What's going on, it's nearly April and the weather is pants!!!!!!

Ange, I am so pleased things are settling down for you Hun. Bet its a relief that bills dad is going into a home. I know sometimes it an be upsetting as they insist they want they want to be in their own home but once they're in and settled its so much better all round. At least you know he'll be safe and cared for and have someone on hand 24/7. That's good news too about him putting on weight :). It's gong in the right direction. Where is the home, is it any bearers to where you live. Anyway,the thing I want to know is how are you feeling lovely? Have been thinking of you. What a few months you've had. Hopefully now things will start to look up for you. I think I'd just start the diet from fresh Hun. If SW works for you go for it:). I did it about 15 years ago and lost 4 stone. I did try it again about 2 years ago and ended up putting on weight but think that was to do with my pcos and having too many carbs, my body was having fun and games with insulin so instead of loosing I jus seemed to store it all!

Sian, which diet are you going to try Hun? Good luck with it

Waiting to hear your losses ladies :). You can do it, in fact I know you will xx

Nikki, skinny jim, how are you :)

Linda, sue. Hellooooooooo.

Afm, I am still absolutely loving the cambridge diet, its my miracle :). Have now lost 4 inches altogether and 9 1/2 lb in just over 2 weeks. :). I'm back in clothes I haven't worn for a long time too. Admittedly they're still a little snug but I can get into them. I've got a friend at work hooked to and she's lost 5.5 inches and 11 lb and 10 days ( she does have a little more to loose than me ).

What are you all dong this weekend? I'm in today doing housework then have to write a personal profile for our adoption. The social worker came round this past week and we've got all of our assessment visits booked now. The last one is the end of June all being well, so we could be at panel the 1 st Monday in march so could have a child by Christmas :). We have said we'd like a baby girl under 12 months ideally. Why a girl I don't know it's just something we feel is right. We're quite hopeful about age too, things seem to move quicker for children now and the average age for adoption is 6 - 10 months.

Anyway ladies, hope you all have a lovely weekend :). Speak soon

Lots of love bec xxxxx

Becca! Wow! That would be fantastic! I'm so happy for you! I'm really over the moon!

Ange glad things are looking better for you! :D

Well me & graham booked a holiday to Portugal at the end of may. We were going to go away over here but manages to get a 5* hotel all inclusive including flights at a really good price! The hotel has a spa & a gym haha like that's going to happen!

Went to weigh in this morning & lost 4.5 lbs. hopefully ill be skinny for holiday!

How is everyone else? Xxx

Hi lovelies

How is everyone ? Staying strong an getting slim :) ??

Ange, has bills dad been discharged? Will he go straight to the home? Hope everything is ok.

Sian, Linda , sue, Nikki how are you all? Is anyone having snow trouble? We've bee quite lucky - only had a dusting in Hereford

We're on a course tomorrow about bonding with children through play. Will let you know how I goes

Speak to you all soon

Lots of love xxx

Back