Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Had enough !!!!

Social services are now saying Bills dad isn't eligible for them to fund him for 24 hour care !!!!! He has less in the bank than the guidelines state so wrote to his MP and cabinet minister..

Then ...got a phone call this morning to say my best friend at the Golf Club, the Lady Captain who we did the Strictly Come Dancing show for died suddenly last night...... I'm gutted

:( you're having the worst time ange! :( hope you get some good news soon! :(

Becca really pleased for you about adoption stuff! X

Hi lovelies

How is everyone ? Staying strong an getting slim :) ??

Ange, has bills dad been discharged? Will he go straight to the home? Hope everything is ok.

Sian, Linda , sue, Nikki how are you all? Is anyone having snow trouble? We've bee quite lucky - only had a dusting in Hereford

We're on a course tomorrow about bonding with children through play. Will let you know how I goes

Speak to you all soon

Lots of love xxx

Good luck Becca x

Oh Ange. Don't know what to say lovely.

Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and sending love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for asking becca but am still in very bad place emotionally n not eating healthy...good luck to you*

Hello my lovelies

How are you all? Any nice plans for Easter?

How's the diet going Ange? Are you starting to feel any better?

Sian, Nikki, how are both?

Linda ......... Hug xx

I finally saw 10 stone on the scales this morning (admittedly it was10.13) am sooooo over the moon. Haven't seen that in years:)

Hope you all have a lovely Easter. Go easy on the chocolate :)

Lots of love xxxxx

We are off to Croydon for the weekend. I really don't want to go as this is the first Easter holiday we have not worked in years..and I'd love to spend it at home.

Don't really eat chocolate as it makes me feel sick.

Hope equine has a great Easter... XX

Well I'm not counting & I'm going back on track tomorrow! Busy with family all weekend & eating out etc. hope you're all having a good weekend :) xxx

Back