Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hi nikki, chips here :) So glad you like you new job. Brill. I am hanging on in there. I post on my WEMITTs "chips with everything is back" thread if you want an update on my strange life, which in recent weeks has involved a paramedic named Kelvin and a chiropodist named Viv amongst others ..... chips xx

Morning ladies,

I'm back ;-)

Had a nice break at Alvaston. Ignored all the building work going on and relaxed.

Played 2 rounds of golf, went swimming and went to gym for an hour each day. Had to because of all the food I ate ;-)
Full brekkie every morning with loads of toast and marmalade after, afternoon tea every day and a 3 course meal every evening !!!!!

Got back on Friday and started WW old plan yesterday. Was really good, allowed myself 20 points but only had 17. Well chuffed. Need to stick at it this time as nothing fits me. Felt really uncomfortable in my evening clothes and my muffin top has to be seen to be believed :-(

How's everyone doing ? The forum seems to be really quiet. Not a bit like it used to be
Lets get it up and running again ladies

Luv Ang x

Hi nikki and ang. chips here :) I too wish there was a lively WW thread or that this thread was more subscribed to. I must admit the title "7 weeks to Christmas" is a bit offputting. I thought maybe I was waking from a coma and had lost 7 months :( Doing old/vintage points from home as just cannot get on with pro-points and visiting general WW threads confuses as I can't relate. Wish there was more regular threads / posts although my "Chips with Everything is BACK" thread on WeMITTs page gets visited by a few regulars. Maybe mini can change title of this one? or someone with lots of friends can start another "Support for all WWs. Oldies and Pros Welcome" :cool: chips xx

The title is definitely offputting haha. You should change it or migrate to a new thread with a better title :p

Well it stayed nice here! Not sure about over at yours! I'm just getting my hair done now :) hope you got to play golf! Xx

Wool hoo I've lost 3 lb ;-)

Was worried as even though I've been really good this week, the comp at the golf club yesterday had a 2 course meal after it. Didn't know what it was until I got there and it was braised steak and chips followed by cheesecake !!!! Only ate 1/2 of the chips but wolfed the cheesecake ;-)

Well chuffed !!!

Luv Ang xx

Well Done on your 3lb loss. X

Back