Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Went really well thanks! Enjoying it & our boss agreed to us having a smoothie maker at work today so that'll help me with breakfast! Xx

Had a really crap week. Dad taken into hospital so been running around like a blue arse fly as the saying goes.. Not had time to eat much, but fingers crossed he will be home tomorrow x

Hope you dad is ok and recovers quickly. Priority has to be your dad at the moment. xx

He is still in hospital.. Not to sure if they are operating now, depends on the scan the surgeon does which we hope is Monday.. He was his normal self yesterday which was so great to see, even his consultant his happy with the progress he is making..

So how is everyone x

Sian how is your dad doing?

How is everyone else?

2 weeks on slimming world & 11.5lbs off! X

Wow wow wow... that's amazing..well done.

Dad still in hospital, was hoping he had scan in his neck today but nope. So fingers crossed scan then home tomorrow.. It's starting to take its toll now all the back and forth to the hospital, for all of us.. So everything crossed that he's home tomorrow x

Hope ur dads ok, miss my dad everyday and is over 4 years now....been away from minimins again as had been preoccupied with aunt who almost died, diabetic coma, kidney failure, pnuemonia, mrsa after getting over a brain haemmorrhage, life can be so cruel. Enjoy the family you have in life as its chance we are here ... so missed SW for 2 weeks, after losing 13 pounds over 6 weeks. Will face music this thursday weigh in..hope your all doing good. Tc x

I hope you got good news today Sian about dad! Linda at least you're going back :D good luck! Won't be as bad as you think xxxx

I hope you got good news today Sian about dad! Linda at least you're going back :D good luck! Won't be as bad as you think xxxx

Scan was done late today so now results are due tomorrow... Poor dad had a face like thunder today because he is still there... X

Hope ur dads ok, miss my dad everyday and is over 4 years now....been away from minimins again as had been preoccupied with aunt who almost died, diabetic coma, kidney failure, pnuemonia, mrsa after getting over a brain haemmorrhage, life can be so cruel. Enjoy the family you have in life as its chance we are here ... so missed SW for 2 weeks, after losing 13 pounds over 6 weeks. Will face music this thursday weigh in..hope your all doing good. Tc x

Thoughts with you Linda x

Hi everyone, last week I put on 2 pounds after 2 weeks away and this week I lost 3.5 pounds so my total loss is 1 stone half pound so far....too long to get here though 2months...dragging my feet against the probs in life like we all do.... affected by bf that doesnt want to be with me anymore after 7 years because I cant accept amongst many other thing when he accepts friend requests from slim blonde women for example on fb..., his response being...just because he can. Sorry ladies ive not told detail of my sorry life, but is all too much just now. He says im a fat waste of space and thats one of the nicer comments, and I agree, so would you if you look at those pics of me I popped on here a while ago. Belly size of a barrel, bad skin affected by spots stretch marks but above all VITILIGO...its just not fair how folk can be beautiful but ive just been dealt the ugly stick. Selfish as I am, I wish for beauty, but of course in reality that wish would really be my dad hadnt died...x

Hi everyone, last week I put on 2 pounds after 2 weeks away and this week I lost 3.5 pounds so my total loss is 1 stone half pound so far....too long to get here though 2months...dragging my feet against the probs in life like we all do.... affected by bf that doesnt want to be with me anymore after 7 years because I cant accept amongst many other thing when he accepts friend requests from slim blonde women for example on fb..., his response being...just because he can. Sorry ladies ive not told detail of my sorry life, but is all too much just now. He says im a fat waste of space and thats one of the nicer comments, and I agree, so would you if you look at those pics of me I popped on here a while ago. Belly size of a barrel, bad skin affected by spots stretch marks but above all VITILIGO...its just not fair how folk can be beautiful but ive just been dealt the ugly stick. Selfish as I am, I wish for beauty, but of course in reality that wish would really be my dad hadnt died...x

Linda! You can't let anyone speak to you like that, it's emotional abuse & nobody deserves that! You're doing well with your weight loss! Don't get down, keep smiling xx

I'm restarting diet on Friday after to much flapping about.. So shopping and food plan need to be done.. X

Back