Starting again.. again.. again..

This site should be called "minimes" like.. I lose so much weight I'm a mini me xD

I hope I can become a mini me too.. although I haven't much left to lose, i simply can't anymore.. But I'm sure I'll find the motivation with everyone here =)

I'm starting again too and I'm really aiming to lose 2 stone! I'm not very good with motivation though, I usually need a boot up the bum to get me going lol x

I'm looking around 2 stones too! *high-five*

Had the motivation for about 3 days, now am reaching that "there must be a simpler way" looking for short cuts stage.. need to get back on it!

Good luck to both of us =)

I lost 3 stone 10 years ago and managed to keep it mostly off, but the last 2 years I've put on 2 stone, and when I put 8lb on on holiday last week it was the final straw! Its got to go, I'd like 3 stone off but id be happy with 2. What plan are you both doing? I'm doing a vlc shake diet, day 2 and seems to be ok so far!

I'm doing calorie counting, though not really sure if it's the best anymore..

It's worked for me before, but I went a bit extreme for the last 5 or so kgs.. Which is all I'm looking to lose now.. Maybe there will be something better for stubborn last bits?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back