Starting again....again

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by nannacath, 1 February 2014 Social URL.

1. nannacath

nannacath Full Member

Good morning everyone, hope your all having a good weekend. I have made up my mind to stop messing about an take control of my body, this weight malarkey is really getting out of hand. As of today I have given up my alcohol, which always involves a mountain of crisps to go with it lol. I have also downloaded an app so I can keep track of my calories. Can I ask, do you count the calories for things like sprouts,broccoli or salad veg? Also, I thought I would start on 1500 calories a day. I do work at a desk all day, but, I have started doing 30mins on my exercise bike 5 times a week, oh, an to start with I have set my main goal at 12stones and see where I go from there. If anyone can see where I'm going to go wrong, either with my calorie allowance or anything else, ANY help would be so much appreciated. Cathy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. elm

elm Silver Member

Yes, you'll count every calorie that goes inside your body.