Starting again!!! Again!!

Leahtm

Morning all,

I am having to miss my weigh in tonight because of work and cannot make any other group, I have known this since about Wednesday so to be honest have completely fallen off the wagon!!! I think I have put about 3lb back on after going crazy and am gutted with myself!!

So rather than dwell I ahve decided today is the day Ihave been shopping and stocked up on everything so back toi food optimizing 100%!! Gonna do this all March! Its my daughters birthday this month and I am going to Ladies Day 3/4 so hoping to lose a stone by then!!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a brill week ahead!!!

Le xx

Thanks!! I am just sooo sick of myself really wanna lose this weight but slightest thing and am bingeing!!!

Hopefully I can do it!! x

You can do it Huni!!!
Now that you have re-stocked there is no excuse!

Good luck!!!

Uep onward and upwards. Today is the first day of the rest of your life, you can do it.:)

Morning all,

I am having to miss my weigh in tonight because of work and cannot make any other group, I have known this since about Wednesday so to be honest have completely fallen off the wagon!!! I think I have put about 3lb back on after going crazy and am gutted with myself!!

So rather than dwell I ahve decided today is the day Ihave been shopping and stocked up on everything so back toi food optimizing 100%!! Gonna do this all March! Its my daughters birthday this month and I am going to Ladies Day 3/4 so hoping to lose a stone by then!!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a brill week ahead!!!

Le xx

I know how you feel.. that was me until last week, when I finally got my bum into gear.

The fact is that you've nipped it in the bud and are back on track now.

Best wishes for a great week :D

Back