Step 1 Sole Source Starting again for the final time tomorrow....

pinkcupcake106

So I've been messing about with this weight loss & have actually put back on 7 lb of the 14 lbs that I had lost so back on it tom for 2 straight wks b4 I go on hol otherwise none of my hol clothes r going to fit!
Not looking forward to it as find I get very headachy in the first few days but trying to not beat myself up as had planned to b at target by now & at least 2 stone down but ha ho just got to b strict for the nxt 2 wks & then I'll feel better for my hol.

Wish me luck! Xx

So I've been messing about with this weight loss & have actually put back on 7 lb of the 14 lbs that I had lost so back on it tom for 2 straight wks b4 I go on hol otherwise none of my hol clothes r going to fit!
Not looking forward to it as find I get very headachy in the first few days but trying to not beat myself up as had planned to b at target by now & at least 2 stone down but ha ho just got to b strict for the nxt 2 wks & then I'll feel better for my hol.

Wish me luck! Xx

Dont think about what you could of loss, just think about what you have lost if you had never done it in the first place you would still be another half a stone heavier so at least your still lighter then when you started. I cant beleive i have managed 7 days ss 100% but i fnd that distraction is a really good way of keeping focused so a few times this week i have been on the verge of giving up but one night i took the dog out another i had a bath another i went and had a sunbed, which i dont normaly have but it worked it took my mind off it and made me feek better, you just need to find what distraction works best for you but dont sit and tomente yourself about what you want or could be eating its mental torture and most of all (i have dont this beofre) dont sit and convinve yourself that this diet is not for you and is rubbish and doesnt work because this diet is great it gives you the results fast and your not going to get 2 stone off before your holiday any other way, dont let your decisions in the next two weeks ruin your holiday its 14 day you can do it just power through, its not for ever xx
super good luck xx

Back