Starting again for the last time !!

pinki

Hi all, back again.
Started back on Cambridge today and my mind is set feeling a little peckish at the moment but i wont give in, thats too easy. Hit 50 last year and have now made the decision that I will never diet again after this, so it has to work.
Lots of encouragement from friends and my councilor will help.

Well done Pinki - u can do it......deciding to get cracking is half the battle. I have been struggling on and off and just need to make the decision that enough is enough.......I am going to start tomorrow. Let me know how u get on (this will not be the first time I have said this!!!)

Hi Pinki, welcome to minimins and good luck with CD.

Thanks for your words, they mean alot. Well done Jim you have done fantastic. How long did it take you?
Dextersmum good first week loss, you can do this!!!!!!, I will help as much as i can.

And Irene you are doing really well.
Take Care all
x

Welcome Pinki. I am on day 3 so far so good had a little hiccup with some ham yesterday and a little nibble of cheese today :eek: But Im still focused thats the difference to before - I would always say what the hell cocked up today so carry on and start again some other day.

Good luck and dont give in remember 100% will get you the results :p

Took me a long time Pinki, I started way back in 2002 and went into maint after I'd lost the weight in mid 2006.

I did pinki, and best of all I've maintained it. That's the important fact.

Back