Starting Again - grateful for any help ;-)

Setas

Silver Member
HI Everyone,

I started CD back is Oct 2010 so don't know if anyone will remember me. I had a great 6 months and got rid of 8 stone, but have been really stupid and let 6 go back on - why why why? I am so cross with myself.

I have messed around with CD for the last year doing a day/2 days, sometimes up to 2 weeks, mostly just breakfast! and bingeing the rest of the time - I am so stupid. I am desperately trying to get my head back where it was the first time (when it was soooo easy). I had a long chat with a friend yesterday - She saw my weight loss before and was inspired to try and is now sitting 5 stone lighter looking totally stunning, fantastic, amazing (whereas I'm back to being a blob and hating myself again). I have a couple of theories why I haven't got to grips with it - My head and self image lagging 4months behind my actual size (not releasing how much I had lost until it was going back on and then enjoying the feel good factor of having lost the weight and allowing myself to eat when it was already going back on), but I now need to give myself a good kick up the bum and refocus...

Really grateful for any help or support as I couldn't have down it without everyone here last - started again this morning and now going thought the mental battle of should I have my shake or sod it and have lunch and start again tomorrow...

Thanks

Hey I'm starting again tomorrow I also lost 5 stone and felt great then like an idiot have let myself out 6 STONE back on :( I don't feel like I have the willpower and think I'm gunna struggle to get back into it :(

Back