Starting again,,,last time i hope!!!!

Hi ladies
Think we all must me similar weights. I'd ideally like to lose 2 stone by beginning of April but get as much off as I can before a spa day for my cousins bday on 17 march. Just want to get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 11stone (I'm also 5ft 6) a few more pounds than that is be ecstatic!

Hopefully we can support each other! Good luck xx

Hello carly, its always nice to have support for one another this can be such ahard diet , and supprisingly so many people don't understand it , its amazing how many of my friends and family think i am mad ,,, having said that i have always felt more focused on this diest than weight watchers or slimming world where my whole day was thinking about food ,,, i don't do it with this one and it makes me feel empowered that i can be in control !!!good luck and welcome xx

That's really good to have your mum too. As it is hard and people don't understand it very well. I also feel much more determined and focused on it. :) I stuck to slimming world to the letter and did exercise most days when I was at my slimmest even running to meetings and I put on 2lbs lol cd is defo the only thing that works x

I agree, i used to get really faffed off when i 'd been really good and exercised and only lost a poxy 0.5lb ,,,, rubbish !!! Don't believe in free food etc etc ,, its all kcals !!!
Well its weigh in tommorrow , its not looking good, however i have enjoyed my week off, so i must take it on the chin !!!!

Yes we all need to support each other sometimes it's so hard and I'm so cold!!!

Hope your days going well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well today i am plodding, i am on strong prescription painkillers you have to take with food, so i have upped my protein (i am on step 2), so i can have something prper when i take them!! So really this week is going abit pear shapped !!!!!!
I woll be glad when i get back into the swing of things ,,
How is everyone else doing ???

Really feeling unwell today. Had bad headaches yday bad nosebleeds. Today very dizzy and sick....not sure if it's just coz I've come off carbs completely. I didn't get these symptoms before

Omg Carly hope ur ok that doesn't sound to good. Are u gonna stick with it? X

Carly i hope you are ok ???? I have not got good news either my consultant has told me i have to come of plan because of all the medications i take!!! Booooo!!!
But i'llbe back in a few weeks hopefully
I will still pop in and see how everyone is doing and hope to rejoin you all soon !!!

Oh Julie I'm sorry I'll miss u xx

Its a bummer , but i take a weekly chemo drug, and now on strong painkillers, so its just too much for my body to take on such few kcals, once i am off the painkillers i might be able to return !!! Good luck to you all , in the mean time i am gonna hop over to slimming world , even if my weight loss was poor i need to have something in place or i'll totally fall off the wagon !!

Well good luck Julie and pop back from time to time and good luck you'll b able to eat food nom nom xxx

Wat a trooper Carly!!

Yeah I keep thinking keep it up!! Not even hungry it's all in the mind!!

V

Soooo my diary has been ressurected!!!!
Back today day 1 ,, feeling excited, can't wait to get this body into a fat burning machine , behind target and gaving to start again after healrh issues,, but all is good and ready to go !!!

Well today has not been as bad as i thought it would be , been trying to stay busy! Tried a new bar choc/orange , was pleasantly suprised, glad i am on 810, couldn't survive without a cuppa , and 2 boiled chucky eggs for tea, i am starting on 810 and reducing down when i am past my first 2 weeks!!

Day3, not too bad, feeling very tired and brain not functioning today !!! Need more water , it'll be worth it once week one is under my belt its plain sailing!!!!!

Back