Starting Again, My Diary

Starting the 5:2 diet today after falling off the Slimming World wagon! Gained 8lb in the last two weeks by going off plan so really want to get that weight off again. The SW plan clearly doesn't suit me so I'm going to try something different. Hoping it works, even if the results take a while.

I'll post on here weekly in the hope it'll keep me on track :)

Good Luck!

So far I've had an enjoyable week but food wise I've done badly. I've just eaten whatever I fancied and had several meals out/takeaways with my family. But it's not the end of the world. Hoping to get my act together tomorrow and start losing again. Not going to weigh this week as I know the result won't be good. Considering monthly weigh ins instead of weekly but not decided yet :)

Hope it gets a little easier for you x

Well, I've failed miserably over the last couple of weeks. I've been bingeing uncontrollably and as a result I've regained a lot of what I'd lost. So disappointed in myself. Keep thinking I should go back to SW as I really like the award system. However I can't afford it right now and in all honesty I've only ever stuck with it for a few weeks before I fall off the wagon! I weighed myself last Thursday and so far have carried on down the wrong path. Hopefully the kids going back to school next week will be a big help, both with having a routine for meals again and walking regularly. Hating what I see in the mirror and hating myself for having zero willpower. But I'm trying to not get too down and tell myself that I can lose it again. Fingers crossed for next Thursday x

Back