Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting again - Really excited!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by missfriz, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. missfriz

missfriz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge plan
    Hi everyone just wanted to say hello. I love this site and lost 3 stone with LL last year. Unfortunately I have put most of it back on [​IMG] !! as I stupidly did not do the maintenance!!! So here I am again I start back with my LLC tomorrow and am really looking forward to getting stuck in. Am dreading the first few days...lol... Roll on ketosis - Looking forward to chatting to you all soon - sally x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi MissFriz! I'm a newbie too, well I've been posting for a few weeks while I waited for my first group. That was last night so I start on packs today!! I think I'll be popping in here quite a lot, so see you around :)

4. fitnessqueen1

fitnessqueen1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck both of you
    Yx

5. hanmac

hanmac Getting her sparkle back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12.1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.7lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    Lost 5 stone on Lighter Life and 1 1/2 on Exante! - Put about 2 1/2 stone back on so back to Exante!
    Good luck missfriz, you've done it before so you know you can do it again! :) Am guessing your going to do maintenance this time? xx

6. missfriz

missfriz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge plan
    Thanks Girls, lovin your pics hanmac you look great - what a difference!! Yes I will Def be following maintenance this time lol.... sally x

7. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    How's things Missfriz? Day 2 for me, so far so good :) Though should have bought an extra pack of loo rolls :|

8. missfriz

missfriz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge plan
    Hi lucy4loop, I am on day 1 today so I have just had my chocolate pack this morning. Did you find it difficult yesterday? How are feeling today? I am looking forward to this time next week.lol.. I found the first few days difficult last time so I am just going to take it easy for a few days thats if the kids will let me!!!

9. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Yesterday was ok until the afternoon. I had a really busy day at work suddenly felt really tired and achey, but had a bit of a sit-down and a pack and felt loads better. Was still asleep by 9.15 though! Feel loads better today, taking it steady though. I'm trying to keep my kids entertained too - it's raining so can't chuck em out in the garden! Quite hungry now but trying to wait until 12ish before I try out the chilli :) It's only a few days, we CAN do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.