starting again today

cathy2009

Hi everyone here i am (hangs my head in shame) i had done so well on this a few weeks back and lost 18lbs in first month but then i just dont know what happened just fell off plan. I think ive put on2or3pounds but its enough to kick me into touch.so re starting today.i feel like ive let everyone down including my cdc but most of all myself. Have a 5month old daughter whos still not sleeping at night and terrible teething so ive definitely found out that im an emotional eater when im really tired thats when i cave in.so i just hope i can stick to this for my kids sake .wish me luck.any tips greatly appreciated.esp for starting after a2wk break x

Welcome back. Don't feel you have let anyone down. Its a hard diet at the best of times, let alone with a young teething baby x x

Good luck to ya!
Im also starting again, so anoyed with myself, am now the biggest ive ever been, needed to get back on here for the support and encouragement.

Aw many thanks.and good luck to you too bigfella!the results are brilliant and for anyone to ever think this is tin easy way it is not!its hard core! When i first started at start of march when ketosis kicked in i honestly didnt feel hungry im just wondering does it happen same way the second time

Cath
From my experience, yeah its the same, but This time you know what to expect! I think also, mentally you tell yourself that you can cheat and itll be ok because you know just how much weight you can lose in a week on cd.
Obviously thats wrong because youre cheating yourself!
When i first started i was 24st, i lost 7 stone in 5 months, but i started to feel that i had reached goal when everyone was so shocked and complimentary about the new me!
Old habits kicked in, aling with a couple if health issues, now im at 25st!!!!!
Ahh well, the journey starts again, this time its for ever!!

Ah good luck.and goodness you did so well before im sure you can do it again!ive a ton of bars left so i think i might need to go and get more shakes.as i find once i start eating anything i flipping go mad lol

I tend to stay away from the bars, personal choice, pretty much the same reason, once i start chewing, i think of food!
With a shake, mentally its easier for me.

Back