support needed

hi everyone...is there anyone out there starting or contemplating starting exante ??? Last year i lost 9st5 on it but got complacent and have put back 4 st....im an emotional comfort eater and being in the lockdown with 2 autistic children has and still is a very stressful time so i have been reaching for the sugary stuff big time
i would a dieting buddy to share the journey with me and hopefully win the bulde battle together

Hey,

I started Exante for like the 3rd time back in April and I'm still quite a bit away from my goal weight so I'll be hanging around here for a while.

I'm an emotional eater too, eat when I'm happy, sad, celebrating, commiserating the lot so get how hard it can be.

You done so well the last time so you know that it's possible and you just need to try hard to stick to it which isn't always easy.

Aw it must be so difficult for you, this lockdown has just went on for so long hasn't it.

thanks Dolly Rocker, reply much appreciated , im thinking ill start tomorrow after a final pigout today lol
post start weight tomorrow .....if i find the zone !!!! xxx

Oh you always need a final pig out day :classic_tongue: Just watch out though I think mine turned into about 6 months, not even kidding!

Best way is to just bite the bullet and start.

Weigh in tomorrow, update your stats and away you go - you will be one step closer to goal weight.

yeah i know what u mean re 6 months to start....ive been "starting" since february but not got into that "zone"....but i need to focus....posting on here will hopefully help me xx

I love this place! It's been a massive help for me cos we are all in the same boat.

I'm sick of people who have never had an issue with their weight commenting on my diet! I just don't really talk about it now anywhere but here.

One of my friends sent me a patronising text last week saying you do realise you'll put back on everything you lose and this is a waste of your time and money. Soooooooo annoying.

Keep posting on here constantly! I've got a diary which I just blather on everyday, well most days anyway I'm really bad at coming on here on the weekend so I could do better with that but honestly I just think everyone on here is fab.

Back