Starting Again.... TODAY!! :)

Sun - thankyou :)

Good Luck with your restart! You did so well first time around, well done! So today is your first day :) Let me know how your doing! I'm on Day 5 of my restart but i know how easy it is to suddenly find myself with food in my mouth. It really is hour by hour...

abz - Ha! Ha! Ha! that's brilliant! :)

DAMN! it's such a waste isn't it? lol! How are you doing and what stage are you at with the diet?

Big Pants - well done on your 11lb weight loss!! :) That's fab!

My washing machine still isn't working as the guy had to take away my drum!!!!

Donna - thanks babe :) your not kidding! I honestly didn't realise how difficult a restart of this diet would be, even although Jools had warned me! I'll feel better once i get past Day 7 though.... will i get there?

How are you doing Donna? I read ALL of your "98 day challenge" thread (15 pages is it?) and thought wow! It's full of very supportive people :) Are you back on track? I have Pizza Fingers sitting in my kitchen right now and their nice and warm..... ready for the bin as my son didn't want them :( Normally i would just eat them!! Would one do any harm? lol! ;)
I know i was doing so well when i started this on 22nd april.. made it to day 18 or 19 and ate, i thought i could have 1 day off and go back too s/s next day.. but boy was i wrong!!

It's taken me over 4 weeks of on and off restarting.. im currently on day 1 again today, i changed my ticker to start a fresh new target for my wedding, so i do still weigh less than i did on my 1st start on april 22nd, but my 1st offical weigh in on my new target/challenge is this thursday :eek:
i know it wont be a great loss like my last 1st week was (17lbs) but im hoping for a loss.

I just need to keep thinking weddings and keep on trying with this.. like you said it's so easy to suddenly find yourself eating again.. it is hour by hour for me 2! :)

hey feathers. i haven't even started yet!! i meet my cdc tonight. and can't wait. she was all booked up so this is the earliest i could squeeze in, but it's only been about five days. i've just really impatient. and of course in those five days i have demolished any progress i made on my own, so here's to a new start. my scales are a bit dodgy so i'm sure i'm going to get a shock when i first weigh in and my ticket will have to go up, not down. not that i've actually moved it at all since joining the site. i haven't dared weigh myself for the last week!!

abz xx

Morning hunni

You are so focused and doing so well! Remember the feeling of that achievement (day 5) and stick with it!

I use the washing up liquid method too or failing that squirt some kitchen cleaner on the leftovers!

xx

:( I FAILED!!!!!

Those Pizza Fingers... in my kitchen... last night? Now in my tummy!

I totally blame Big Brother,lol! It didn't start till 10pm and evenings are my REAL downfall. I "just" managed to control myself when it started at 9pm but last night just before it started i began going through 4 Peparonni sausages, 3 packet of crisps and 6 Tea Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i went to bed...

I've actually woke up this morning not feeling too bad which is a blessing. I've thought about getting weighed on Friday to see what i've put on/stayed same/lost?? If i've gone over the 13st again i know i'll feel terrible but at the same time it might be the kick up the bum i bloody need,lol! :)

Here goes another Day 1 for Feathers ;)

Donna - What was your starting weight on 22nd April? At your last weigh in, what did you weigh? What is your target?

I was 15st 4.5lbs on 3rd April and at my last weigh in i was 12st 9.5lbs. My aim is 9st as i'm only 5ft 1 :)

You started yesterday (Monday) and i've restarted today so let's DO IT!! :) I need to get past Day 5...

I'll look forward to Thursday for your weigh in results! I'm thinking about getting weighed on Friday so we'll both have a restart weight ;)

I'm off to have my first Tetra x x x

abz - sorry, i just asumed you had started or were on the journey :)

Are you looking forward to tonight? Best thing to do is GET RID of the scales! I gave mine to a friend so that the ONLY scales i go on are the Councillors.

Let me know how you get on tonight :) Good Luck!

well my meetings are only going to be every two weeks and i don't think i could cope with that, ha. so the scales are going to stay. plus, if i stick to this it can't fail can it, so it will be nice to see the numbers going down :D

abz xx

Hey Feathers, that's only one blip, just put it behind you and keep going. My mum keeps telling me that I've just got to keep plodding on the best I can, some days are better than others. I've eaten this week, I slipped up quite a bit over the weekend, but I'm back on track today (now I'm back at work) and I managed to lose 2.25lbs last week so it wasn't a disaster at all.

When do you see your CDC again?

abz - i'm laughing as i suggested to you to give your scales to someone else for time being and then today in asda i bought scales,LOL!

I'm struggling and even went to a WW meeting on Tues night but i'm now hoping to do Cambridge till July 11th when i go down to London for a wk! I was thinking maybe if i weigh myself each morning and see the scales go down it could maybe give me the confidence to keep going? I'll let you know,lol! When i weighed at WW i was 12/7 so i'll weigh myself tomorrow and post my weight each day, need to do something to get and keep me motivated!

Good luck to you :)

Hi Bailey -

Thanks for that :) I have had a few binges though :( Really struggling and needing support from everyone and everything,lol! But, at the end of the day, it's up to me!

I see my CDC 21st June. When she phoned last week i told her i was struggling but she has never phoned back to see how i'm doing or to keep me motivated :( i guess that's not really their job is it? It's up to us to call them if we need support...

How are you doing? :)

i don't know feathers. i would have thought if you were really struggling a bit of motivation from her wouldn't go amiss. but then we are here for you too!! keep it up babes. drink water until you slosh (i used to love jumping up and down and hearing my belly slosh when i was little... um, yeah, so...) and it will be so much easier. seeing the scales plummet will be good.

and i can't believe you bought more of them after giving yours away!! you noogleberry!! ha.

are you starting tomorrow hon?

abz xx

Thanks everyone :)

Failed! After countless binges since last week and trying to go from Cambridge to WW, i have finally cracked my mixed emotions about food and i am now on Day 3 of WW :) I'm on 19points and i have a WW thread on the WW forum where you can catch me,lol! My first weigh in is tomorrow night but i'm NOT, holding my breath for the first weigh in as the past week has been one big bumpy ride!

Good Luck to you all x x

aw feathers. i'm glad you've found something you want to follow. cd is fantastic but it's better you follow something that fits in with your life than struggle all the time.

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow hon. keep in touch :)

abz xx

Hi abz :) thanks for that!

Well done on your first week!!!!! :)

"I had lost 1.5lbs at WW last night bringing me down to 12/5.5." Feathers whispers in the Cambridge forum,lol!

ha. i just asked on your other thread :)
that's fab. well done. going in the right direction :D

abz xx

Back