Starting again today

trinakmh

Silver Member
Hello all,
I did lipotrim back in october last year and I managed to keep to it for 5 weeks losing 2 stone. I was a fool and thought that if i stopped for a week i could just get straight back into it, but what whith xmas round the corner it just never happened. Well it was my 30th birthday on Sunday so i dont have any more excusses to not start.

Ive been to the chemist this morning and cant belive im heavier now than i was when i started last time:( .
Anyway fingers and toes crossed im gonna do it this time,coz im fed up with being fat and unhappy.

You guys share some fab stories and very helpfull advise on this board *thank you*.
Trina:)

Hi Trina welcome to minimins, good luck for your first day, you have done it before so you wont need any tips, in fact you may have a few for us.
There are not as many on lt as on cd but we all chat in each others forums unless you have a specific question about lt.

Good luck

Thanks for the welcome girls.....if im honest im glad to be back on the diet. :D
Finger crossed for a good loss this week!

Thanks for the welcome girls.....if im honest im glad to be back on the diet. :D
Finger crossed for a good loss this week!

It is hard I have been doing a lot of hospital visiting and tried to cope with shaking the drinks instead of a quick whizz of the hand blender.
Well I just could not get rid of the lumps so I ate very sensibly, but Im finding it very hard not to pick......I am trying very hard and had a couple of good days so hopefully my head will get itself sorted......as you certainly are not hungry.

Good luck with your weight loss...! ;)

Ewwwwww......I tried mixing them just with a shaker last time i started and the same as you i couldnt get rid of the lumps so they wasnt as enjoyable (infact they are horrid shaken) :)

Back