starting again tomorrow!!

Mummyb33

well im on it again tomorrow still got my packs sitting there looking at me:sigh: tomorrow will be a good day and i will complete it!! i need to do this now as im getting bigger and bigger, i want my daughters to be proud of there mum. i will be checking in lots tomorrow to keep me on the right track. wish me luck :confused: 70lbs to lose thats scary!!

Last edited:
Hi good luck

I started today so can feel the pain with you :)

Mummyb33 said:
well im on it again tomorrow still got my packs sitting there looking at me:sigh: tomorrow will be a good day and i will complete it!! i need to do this now as im getting bigger and bigger, i want my daughters to be proud of there mum. i will be checking in lots tomorrow to keep me on the right track. wish me luck :confused: 70lbs to lose thats scary!!

It is scary. But it can be done, promise. Just get past day 4 or 5 and the loss of appetite helps you along. Just focus on the first five days. Can you do Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. That's all. By then you will be sailing towards a new slimmer you. And remember you need never ever weigh as much as you do today. Onwards and downwards. Good luck

GSQ

thankyou for your kind words, im looking forward to getting started in a funny kind of way, never know might be able to get some new clothes for christmas!!

You will be needing new clothes for christmas!! I re-started on Tueday, so not in ketosis yet either. Good luck for tomorrow. Be Christmas we can both be at least a size smaller!! x

I'm looking forward to getting some trendy new clothes, sometimes I feel I dress a lot older than what I am just for comfort. Good luck on your first week. X

I'm with you there, Mummyb33. When I'd lost more than 5st before, I dressed a lot younger and fashionable than I do now. At the moment it's more about covering up and hiding the bits I don't like than anything else. Can't wait to wear what I want again!!

Nadyeshda said:
I'm with you there, Mummyb33. When I'd lost more than 5st before, I dressed a lot younger and fashionable than I do now. At the moment it's more about covering up and hiding the bits I don't like than anything else. Can't wait to wear what I want again!!

I'm the same big cardigans to cover up, can't wait to go down in dress sizes I have the next too dress sizes waiting in my bedroom, haven't fitted in them for around 10 years since my first daughter was born!! I no I got a way to go but u feel I will do it this time. Good luck to you too. Xx

Back