Starting again with 103lb to lose!

poppyp84

Silver Member
Hi,

I have done Exante previously in 2014, started at 17 stone and got down to 14 stone in 4 months, i did so well but then completely lost it in 2015. As a result I'm back on it again, heavier than ever at 257lbs (about 18 stone 6 or 7 I think) - I want to get down to 154lbs which is a loss of 103lb which at the moment sounds terrifying! I have packs left from when I was faffing about last year so I'm going to use them to start with. I found this forum a massive help last time so I'm going to aim to log everyday and hope I can do this and keep on track - hopefully I can get this weight off again!

Awww good luck sweet you can do this!!!
I have around 35 lbs to loose in 3 months for my wedding so I'm with you :)

Set yourself some small targets along the way eg: lose a stone, get down to 16 stone, rather than thinking of the whole amount at once. Each small step will make a big difference. You've got this. X

Good luck, you're the same as me with trying it before and knowing it works when you stick to it. I have 6 stone that I have to loose, nearly completed the second week. I will follow your log.

Set yourself some small targets along the way eg: lose a stone, get down to 16 stone, rather than thinking of the whole amount at once. Each small step will make a big difference. You've got this. X

That's definitely the approach I'm going to take, smaller chunks. I think my main bigger goal is to get back down to 14 stone.

Good luck, you're the same as me with trying it before and knowing it works when you stick to it. I have 6 stone that I have to loose, nearly completed the second week. I will follow your log.

It's frustrating but at the same time I feel hopeful, I've done it before I can do this t again.

OMG it's nearly the end of day one, I'm feeling quietly confident that day one is in the bag and it didn't feel too bad! I had a Double chocolate bar, a egg pack and a chocolate shake and didn't miss food too much, although I'm expecting tomorrow to be more difficult!
Although today I have had a constant reminder of why I'm doing this (other than feeling massive), it's an embarrassing story but yesterday while I was out my jeans split and I didn't realise, all I could feel was an uncomfortable pain by my thigh. Only when I got home I realised my jeans were split and had rubbed and sliced my thigh red raw - embarrassing and painful! So that was definitely the final push for me starting this today.

Lots of motivation from reading everyone's great diaries, although I had to keep stopping to go the loo - fed up of going the loo already!

I've just finished day three. I am in the same boat but with more weight to lose. YOU HAVE GOT THIS.

Ouch! Poor you with the jeans, chafing is such a b*tch. Sudo creme it up. I've split skirts etc before, even when I was smaller. Blame it on shoddy workmanship ;)

How did you find the egg pack? I've heard mixed reviews.

Back