starting again

hi everyone

am new to this site so not sure if im doing this right!!! :-/ im starting slimming world again.

just wondering if any of you know the syns values in

velvet crunch crisps
alpen light bar
feta cheese light

any help much appreciated i start again on the 27th oct little neverous!!! x

hi everyone

am new to this site so not sure if im doing this right!!! :-/ im starting slimming world again.

just wondering if any of you know the syns values in

velvet crunch crisps
alpen light bar
feta cheese light

any help much appreciated i start again on the 27th oct little neverous!!! x

Velvet Crunch- 4 syns on all plans
Alpen Light Bar- 3 syns on all plans or 2 as a HEB (on Green and Red)
Not sure about the Feta Cheese Light- what is the Brand?

Reduced fat feta cheese is 2 1/2 syns for 28g on all plans :) Good luck with your weight loss

hi and welcome to minimins, velvet crunch are 4 syns did u know aldi do a very similar version think they are called satiny crunch they work out a bit cheaper and r as nice, i use alpen light as my hex b sometimes u get to eat 2 of them not sure what the syns are tho good luck :)

thank you for your replied i forgot they are classed as a healthy option i need the books again when i start next week as i gave mine away.....silly me. will have a look in aldi thank you if they are cheaper and just as nice defo will try them....im so motivated for slimming world this time i feel so deprived of food on weight watchers and i didnt even lose anything...x

Are you joining a class or just doing it yourself? I might have a spare copy of the food optimising if you need it?

Back