starting again

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by vikstar, 26 December 2010 Social URL.

1. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I did slimming world until June last year when I was taken very poorly. Have had a course of chemo since and lost weight in a bad way - through not being able to eat at hospital - I was fed through a tube.

Anyway, my diet from the hospital when I was finally let out was high fat and high calorie - now I'm heavier again and in need of SW once again!!!! I'm starting in Jan.

Anyway...just thought I'd let you all know (not that anyone will remember me probably!) that I'm back and raring to go (well...still haven't got much energy but giving it a go!).

Merry Christmas to one and all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Sorry - posted in wrong place! Am on phone and just downloaded this app!

4. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Hi Vikstar,

I posted on your other thread but glad you found the app as well. I love it !!!

Good luck.

Gail x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.