starting again.

Lisy

Banned
Well I have failed but I have had a good talking to myself. I still have mixed packs left and have shakes coming as I couldn't stand the soups. So rather than giving up I have decided to give WS a try. I'm not only a serial dieter, I'm a serial restarter. I have not put weight back on and have STS. I lost 3 1/2 pounds in 2 days. So I'm gonna keep going until I achieve my dream. Which is to get past first week. Thanks for all your support ladies. Good luck to you all xx :) lisa xxx

Good luck hun! Like you im a serial re-starter so this time ive decided to use the packs to make it work for me, rather than going extreme and failing time and time again! WS is a fab idea (and having a meal to look forward to gets you thru the day lol) xxx

This is my last attempt though. If I fail this time I'm joining SW. The only diet I've never tried.

Well for a last attempt lets make it a successful one. The only thing stopping us is habit and greed (for me personally anyway)....we can do it and if we focus, we will! xxx

You're so right babystar. The amount of takeaways I was putting away was beyond belief. I eat even when I'm not hungry. Rediculous.

Same here. Im fine during the day but at night i cant seem to stop stuffing my face lol. I can be sittin eating dinner and thinking what i can have later. Its time it stopped lol xx

I don't think you've failed, I'm not sure it's helping you to think of it in such black and white terms as that. You've had a couple of good days and then you've had a difficult day, just keep trying a day at a time, there isn't a magic diet out there which you can easily switch to which will sort it all out, it's a question of tackling things one at a time as they confront you. Keep going with the shakes, and by all means add in meals if they help you on working solution, but please don't think of it as a failure, just remind yourself of your goals and what you're trying to achieve.

My friend is naturally slim and piles away junk food. She is just at risk of having a heart attack as big people are.

Youre so right Cybill. Even on conventional diets I fall off the rails. There would be no big people on this world if there was a perfect diet. It just boils down to willpower.

Back